BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

Gina B.
Love Carl's Jr! Used to work there actually! They have the BEST breakfast foods such as their breakfast platter. Absolutely wonderful!
Lauryn W.
I live there burgers so much i most definitely recommend this burger place, my favorite burger is tge California classic its so tasty .
Terra G.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love love love teriyaki burger so perfect juicy with a piece of pineapple and lots of teriyaki sauce and cheese is my Mass eat Burger
Fatima P.
Over all good fast food but it can be over priced for some of their more signature burgers. I tend to stick to the dollar menu instead.
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
They have great burgers and fries.everything thats on the menu is delicious.what i love the most is that the have military discount.
Blanca G.
El Paso , TX
It's not what it used to be doesn't taste the same as the first months they open I don't know even the size of the fries has changes
Alejandra G.
Best Spicy Chicken sandwich you can get compared to other fast food restaurants especially with their fries and drink combo :)
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn't like Carl's Jr. burgers?! They're simply one of the best fast food burgers out there! Tons of flavor in the actual meat!
Sade R.
I've been here a few times and I've never not liked there burgers. I always get the double meat burgers. They are huge and flavorful.
Ashley T.
Fremont, CA
I don't exactly remember what I ordered but I do remember feeling full after one meal. They have big portions and great French fries.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.