BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Gina B.
Love Carl's Jr! Used to work there actually! They have the BEST breakfast foods such as their breakfast platter. Absolutely wonderful!
Terra G.
MOUNT VERNON, WA
I love love love teriyaki burger so perfect juicy with a piece of pineapple and lots of teriyaki sauce and cheese is my Mass eat Burger
Fatima P.
Over all good fast food but it can be over priced for some of their more signature burgers. I tend to stick to the dollar menu instead.
Silvia r.
I dont purchase mush at fast food however it is a good alternative when on the go with no time to cook or stop for something healthier
Geraldine S.
TACOS ARE AMAZING. Their lunch deals from time to time are defiantly worth it. Never disappoints me and always great customer service.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite combo to get there is the teriyaki burger with the fried zucchini. It's so good! I love the pineapple slices in the burger
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
I love Carl's Jr. their food is always great and their breakfast burritos are always on point ! Can't forget their biscuits and gravy !
leann b.
i really do like their $6 burgers, its just too bad they don't offer enough coupons to make them affordable anymore. we go occasionally
Lauryn W.
I live there burgers so much i most definitely recommend this burger place, my favorite burger is tge California classic its so tasty .
Angelica V.
San Antonio , TX
There burgers and fries are good I haven't tried anything else but there good af I love them I don't really buy food here but it's good
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.