BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

Blanca G.
I worked at Carl's Jr. for almost a year and I still love their food. That rare for any fast food place. The burgers are always on point.
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
Love their spicy chicke, western bacon, and famous star. Love the thick pieces of lettuce in the spicy chickens. Love the crunch with it.
Silvia r.
I dont purchase mush at fast food however it is a good alternative when on the go with no time to cook or stop for something healthier
Geraldine S.
TACOS ARE AMAZING. Their lunch deals from time to time are defiantly worth it. Never disappoints me and always great customer service.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
I love Carl's Jr. their food is always great and their breakfast burritos are always on point ! Can't forget their biscuits and gravy !
Angelica V.
San Antonio , TX
There burgers and fries are good I haven't tried anything else but there good af I love them I don't really buy food here but it's good
Monica H.
Perris
Love their food just so amazing and love the service they gave although sometimes they make mistakes but definitely a best place to eat
Violeta L.
The fastest and richest hamburgers are cheap and are richer than other restaurants are not the best but they are good for their price.
Lauryn W.
I live there burgers so much i most definitely recommend this burger place, my favorite burger is tge California classic its so tasty .
leann b.
i really do like their $6 burgers, its just too bad they don't offer enough coupons to make them affordable anymore. we go occasionally
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.