BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Angie v.
San Antonio, TX
There burgers and fries are good I haven't tried anything else but there good af I love them I don't really buy food here but it's good
Lauryn W.
I live there burgers so much i most definitely recommend this burger place, my favorite burger is tge California classic its so tasty .
Violeta L.
The fastest and richest hamburgers are cheap and are richer than other restaurants are not the best but they are good for their price.
leann b.
i really do like their $6 burgers, its just too bad they don't offer enough coupons to make them affordable anymore. we go occasionally
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite combo to get there is the teriyaki burger with the fried zucchini. It's so good! I love the pineapple slices in the burger
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
I love Carl's Jr. their food is always great and their breakfast burritos are always on point ! Can't forget their biscuits and gravy !
Terra G.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love love love teriyaki burger so perfect juicy with a piece of pineapple and lots of teriyaki sauce and cheese is my Mass eat Burger
Fatima P.
Over all good fast food but it can be over priced for some of their more signature burgers. I tend to stick to the dollar menu instead.
Gina B.
Love Carl's Jr! Used to work there actually! They have the BEST breakfast foods such as their breakfast platter. Absolutely wonderful!
Silvia r.
I dont purchase mush at fast food however it is a good alternative when on the go with no time to cook or stop for something healthier
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.