BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Every time I go to Carl's Jr I get the spicy chicken combo,but my family loves eating everything from here. They are in love with Carl's Jr.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
The spicy chicken sandwich at Carl's Jr. is by far one of the best fast food spicy chicken sandwiches I've ever had. And it's less than $2.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
I’m on a Carl’s Jr. kick right now because of their $5 boxes they offer. No kidding they give out a ton of fries and the burgers are great!
Marlea P.
Phoenix, AZ
Zero stars are here in December 2001 and got sick and have never been back I thought I was going to die and I'm still holding a grudge lol
Joy M.
Carl's Jr. or Hardee's on the east low key has the best sweet tea and fries. And let's not forget their breakfast which is the best around.
Kaitlyn R.
The food from Hardees/Carl's Jr is always great. Hot and fresh. The price is a little more than other places but the quality is much better
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Love the variety, and it's hard to beat the famous star. I like their ads on tv also. Someone in advertising has a decent sense of humor!
Monique R.
Best fast food resurant around! its a little pricey but you pay for what you get a great burger large drinks and wonderful fries yummy!!
Blanca G.
I worked at Carl's Jr. for almost a year and I still love their food. That rare for any fast food place. The burgers are always on point.
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
Love their spicy chicke, western bacon, and famous star. Love the thick pieces of lettuce in the spicy chickens. Love the crunch with it.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.