BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Rachel T.
Not the place for the health concious. But when you'd like a good burger, great fries, and even better milkshakes quickly it's the place to go.
Dawn E.
Longview, WA
Love this fast food restaurant! They have really good food. I was surprised on how good the burgers were for fast food. I recommend going here
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Every time I go to Carl's Jr I get the spicy chicken combo,but my family loves eating everything from here. They are in love with Carl's Jr.
Nai s.
So many things to choose from here burgers, Mexican food when you have the cravings and late night snack and its the only thing that is open
Marcela Y.
San Jose, CA
You can't go wrong with this burger joint. Best burgers you get the bang for.your bucks. It costs a little more but we'll worth your dollars
Rukesa W.
The burgers are good and i love the chicken sandwiches especially the clubs they are a little pricy so I do feel like I'm paying for the name
jaqueline b.
San Diego, CA
i really love Carls Jr! My favorite thing i get is the Guacamole burger. It is amazing and seriously recommend it if you have not tried it !
Omni B.
Good food! Very cheap prices, quickly made, food isn't terrible, but it's also not super amazing.... 8-9/10 recommend for a quick easy lunch
paloma edith z.
tecate, TECATE
Me encanta ir a ese lugar con mi familia, las hamburguesas son deliciosas y la atención es muy buena, al Carls que voy yo siempre esta limpio
Jordan D.
Everything I've ever ordered from here has been GREAT. 0 complaints honestly. The one I go to is a little slow, but it feels worth the wait.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.