BY CARL'S JR. #48 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Probably my favorite burger place and place to get milkshakes. It's so close to the movie theaters too so everyone goes there after a movie night
Sierra M.
Comanche, OK
Carl's Jr is one of my favorite fast food restaurants! The food just has sooooo much flavor! We'd eat there more often if it was more affordable
raisa d.
spring, TX
I love carl jrs. especially since they have a lettuce wrap so it's carb friendly, so wjenever I'm in a atkins diet I can still enjoy carl jrs.
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
Amazing good and good service. However i think that it takes a little long. The biscuits and gravy is to die for...almost as good as homemade!
Robyn R.
Carl's Jr. is one of our favorite fast food places to eat. Love the variety of options they offer. I especially enjoy the lettuce wrap burgers!
Cassaundra J.
Phoenix
I only go here to get a guacamole burger. The best one. They can do better on customer service. Sometimes you get people that are lazy and rude
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
Where do i begin. These burgers the best and taste fresh. Dont even get me started on those curly fries. I would marry their fries if possible
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite fast food restaurant because their fries are great and the #13 hamburger is the best and they have great customer service.
Dawn E.
Longview, WA
Love this fast food restaurant! They have really good food. I was surprised on how good the burgers were for fast food. I recommend going here
Rachel T.
Not the place for the health concious. But when you'd like a good burger, great fries, and even better milkshakes quickly it's the place to go.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.