BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Omni B.
Good food! Very cheap prices, quickly made, food isn't terrible, but it's also not super amazing.... 8-9/10 recommend for a quick easy lunch
paloma edith z.
tecate, TECATE
Me encanta ir a ese lugar con mi familia, las hamburguesas son deliciosas y la atención es muy buena, al Carls que voy yo siempre esta limpio
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I like their food their food is good. I like Thor fires and chicken strips which are very yummy and taste good with their yummy ranch sauce.
Jordan D.
Everything I've ever ordered from here has been GREAT. 0 complaints honestly. The one I go to is a little slow, but it feels worth the wait.
Nai s.
So many things to choose from here burgers, Mexican food when you have the cravings and late night snack and its the only thing that is open
Marcela Y.
San Jose, CA
You can't go wrong with this burger joint. Best burgers you get the bang for.your bucks. It costs a little more but we'll worth your dollars
jaqueline b.
San Diego, CA
i really love Carls Jr! My favorite thing i get is the Guacamole burger. It is amazing and seriously recommend it if you have not tried it !
Liliana C.
Denver, CO
I work at Carl's Jr. And yes everything that they have is good my favorite item is the guacamole bacon burger is so good but unhealthy for us
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Every time I go to Carl's Jr I get the spicy chicken combo,but my family loves eating everything from here. They are in love with Carl's Jr.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
The spicy chicken sandwich at Carl's Jr. is by far one of the best fast food spicy chicken sandwiches I've ever had. And it's less than $2.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.