BY CARL'S JR. #49 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
It tastes good but is obviously not good for you. You can't even balance with the food here. I would say eating this maybe once every few months.
Dani B.
I love burguers and fries of Carls Junior except the onion rings. The price is high in exchange for the size of the portions that are too small.
Sydney T.
I enjoy this place for quick bites. Nothing fancy but better than mcdonald's. I love their bacon western cheese burgers. Getting more expensive.
Tiffany C.
Warren, MI
I love there food. Their burgers are amazing. The food is always fresh to order. Their prices are average compared to other fast food restaurants
Regina C.
Never had a bad experience at my local Carl's Jr. The food is always hot and juicy and the burgers are hard to beat. The Big Carl is my favorite.
Andrew G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like going here for some great burgers. Prices are a little high but it's good burgers. And in the mornings I like getting biscuits and gravy.
Elizabeth M.
Probably my favorite burger place and place to get milkshakes. It's so close to the movie theaters too so everyone goes there after a movie night
Sierra M.
Comanche, OK
Carl's Jr is one of my favorite fast food restaurants! The food just has sooooo much flavor! We'd eat there more often if it was more affordable
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
Amazing good and good service. However i think that it takes a little long. The biscuits and gravy is to die for...almost as good as homemade!
Robyn R.
Carl's Jr. is one of our favorite fast food places to eat. Love the variety of options they offer. I especially enjoy the lettuce wrap burgers!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.