BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
My all time favorite burger joint. I love how big the burgers are and they are delicious as well. I got here alot i can't get enough of this place.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
['San Diego', 'CA'], CA
Quality food as well as Burger King. I prefer this restaurant over McDonald's. I like their choices, menu, but I do not really like their pricing.
Monica A.
Midland, TX
Love it it's my favorite spot to go to during my lunch break the food is so good I always get the chicken sandwich yum and there fries are so good.
Lacey L.
My whole family gets burgers and fries from here on a pretty regular basis. We are normally pleased and my daughter loves their chicken tenders!
Tiffany G.
Warren, MI
I love there food. Their burgers are amazing. The food is always fresh to order. Their prices are average compared to other fast food restaurants
Andrew G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like going here for some great burgers. Prices are a little high but it's good burgers. And in the mornings I like getting biscuits and gravy.
Sydney T.
I enjoy this place for quick bites. Nothing fancy but better than mcdonald's. I love their bacon western cheese burgers. Getting more expensive.
Dani B.
I love burguers and fries of Carls Junior except the onion rings. The price is high in exchange for the size of the portions that are too small.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
It tastes good but is obviously not good for you. You can't even balance with the food here. I would say eating this maybe once every few months.
Regina C.
Never had a bad experience at my local Carl's Jr. The food is always hot and juicy and the burgers are hard to beat. The Big Carl is my favorite.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.