BY CARL'S JR. #46 in Dining

Maria J.
Lancaster, CA
I freaking love the jalapeño poppers and the jalapeño burger! Like yasss if you like spicy stuff then you will like the jalapeño burger hands down!!!
Sue J.
Appleton, WI
Actually go to Hardee's. My favorite place to go for fast food that isn't Noodles. Love their breakfast and pretty much love everything on the menu.
Monica A.
Midland, TX
Love it it's my favorite spot to go to during my lunch break the food is so good I always get the chicken sandwich yum and there fries are so good.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
My all time favorite burger joint. I love how big the burgers are and they are delicious as well. I got here alot i can't get enough of this place.
Jodie H.
Erick, OK
This place is so good the best cheeseburger around.. there grease but what burger ain't.. I go about 1 time a month.. there fair on prices.. fast..
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Quality food as well as Burger King. I prefer this restaurant over McDonald's. I like their choices, menu, but I do not really like their pricing.
Amy N.
Virginia, MN
Great burgers, roast beef, and ham. I love the new menu items they keep adding. They're a lot slower than McDonald's and more spendy, but worth it.
Lacey L.
My whole family gets burgers and fries from here on a pretty regular basis. We are normally pleased and my daughter loves their chicken tenders!
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
It tastes good but is obviously not good for you. You can't even balance with the food here. I would say eating this maybe once every few months.
Andrew G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like going here for some great burgers. Prices are a little high but it's good burgers. And in the mornings I like getting biscuits and gravy.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.