BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE Carl's Jr., I'm always so satisfied with my meals there. My kids get the chicken starts, I get the teriyaki burger & everything is always GREAT.
Gabriella D.
Riverside, CA
Last time I ate here it was gross. Meat has no flavor and fries aren't the best. But it's food and all food has something good to it. So yeah 2 stars.
Maria J.
Lancaster, CA
I freaking love the jalapeño poppers and the jalapeño burger! Like yasss if you like spicy stuff then you will like the jalapeño burger hands down!!!
Stephanie F.
Stanton, CA
i currently love the California Classic Cheeseburger. It Reminds me of In N Out Cheeseburger but the lower cost. ITs really amazing, and its cheap (:
Alyssa M.
Their burgers are so good always hot with just enough lettuce and tomatoes.They always have good specials on meals.The dr.pepper is always fresh too.
Brandy G.
Beaumont, TX
There food is amazing! Love their burgers and fries. Everything actually looks like the commercials and ad pictures! Definitely recommend this place.
Sue J.
Appleton, WI
Actually go to Hardee's. My favorite place to go for fast food that isn't Noodles. Love their breakfast and pretty much love everything on the menu.
Alyssa C.
Manvel, TX
Burgers taste sooooooo good! They have so many different options I love it! From shakes to onion rings it feels like good tasting rodeo Houston food!
Jodie H.
Erick, OK
This place is so good the best cheeseburger around.. there grease but what burger ain't.. I go about 1 time a month.. there fair on prices.. fast..
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
['San Diego', 'CA'], CA
Quality food as well as Burger King. I prefer this restaurant over McDonald's. I like their choices, menu, but I do not really like their pricing.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.