BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I have several issues with Carl jr. There's nothing worse than going in to order an extremely expensive meal a burger fries and a drink that cost you twelve bucks to get home and find out they forgot the bacon so often I find that when I go here I pay a lot more and I get a lot less
Anastacia H.
Albuquerque, NM
I go to Carl's Jr for two reasons. I like the Teryaki burger and the side orders of fried zucchini. The restaurant is a little more pricey than McDonald's or Burger King but I love going there just for those items. You cannot get them anywhere else in fast food.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
It's alright. I've almost never had anything there where I was like "Dang, this is definitely worth the price!" The spicy chicken sandwiches are pretty good if you just need something small, and I usually load it up with lots of extra lettuce and extra pickles.
Angela S.
Carl's Jr is my go to late night fast food joint. They make their food to order which means it usually takes a long time to get your food, but it's warm and the cheese is just melting. It's also on the expensive side, but better quality than other fast food places. Their Six Dollar burgers are not $6 at all, but yum. I like the guacamole burger. Messy and worth it.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
My husband and I love going to "Uncle Carls." Their burgers are a good size and they come with fresh vegetables and good fries. Definitely not your fancy restaurant style burger but I'll take my cheap burger from Uncle Carls when I'm on the run. I also like that they do veggie wrapped burgers. That's always a plus.
Tatum S.
La Mirada, CA
My favorite burger from Carl's Jr. Is the double bacon, and I love the chicken strips too. But very rarely is the food fresh especially the fries. I seem to always get reheated fries and my food is always cold. Which is a bummer because they have decent food. BUT their sodas are amazing. I'm not sure why but they have the best soda out of all the fast food places.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
always have customer service, I like that they now have the fresh baked bun as well as the all natural patty. I usually just substitute my orders with those two items... my kids love the chicken starts they are never dry and always full of flavor never bland.
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA
Ours here is Hardees but its one of my favorite places to eat. Me and my boyfriend come here at least once a week. Its a very good price and close to everything in town. Its clean and the staff is always pretty nice. my only con is the staff could pay attention better and maybe not be so loud.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
I'm not a big fan of Carl's Jr. I don't know what it is, but it always makes my stomach hurt.. all their food to me tastes like its drenched in cooking oil. My favorite thing from them is their milkshakes. That's it really, but even those to me aren't all that great.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i love carls jr. ive been coming here for years. their prices are variable, you can get 2 huge burgers for $5 or you can choose an $11 burger combo, it has so much variety, but always a great taste! definitely recommend it if you havent tried it yet.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.