BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I like jack in the box way better than Carl's Jr. the milkshakes are gross and the salads are flimsy. The only good thing are the French toast dippers
Edgar C.
Westmorland, CA
I always enjoyed going to Carl's Jr. And my favorite burger even to this day has and always will be the Bacon cheese burger. The only con is the price.
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
Love the hardy thick burger, their real fast sandwiches are delicious, they always fill me up. I miss the days when they just had chicken and biscuits
Gabriella D.
Riverside, CA
Last time I ate here it was gross. Meat has no flavor and fries aren't the best. But it's food and all food has something good to it. So yeah 2 stars.
Connie H.
Johnson City, TN
Good food and large portions. Breakfast biscuits are the best. Fast service and wonderful help. No problems at all. Affordable especially with coupons.
Angelica M.
Fontana, CA
This is by far my favorite fast good restaurant. It may be a bit expensive but they give you great food that is filling and delicious worth the price.
BIANCA G.
MIAMI
The onion rings are very rich. Their hamburgers are too. The flavors of each are completely different. Actually there are many good options in Car's Jr
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
It's fast food. It's easy, bad for you, and a last resort for a lunch option. Tastes a little better than some McPlaces, but still so fatty and salty.
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE Carl's Jr., I'm always so satisfied with my meals there. My kids get the chicken starts, I get the teriyaki burger & everything is always GREAT.
ALEJANDRA V.
Hattiesburg, MS
Son las mejores hamburguesas, me fascinan mi favorita es la básica la famous star con tocino, tiene. Variedad de aderezos de buen tamaño, un poco caras
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.