BY CARL'S JR. #46 in Dining

Joselyn P.
Modesto, CA
I love the chicken tenders here and the barbecue sauce is like a match made in heaven. The only down part about it is that the sauce is $1 each little box
Lizette G.
All the breakfast or lunch are so good! I went all the sundays with mu dad, or when i'm hungry and i have money, ma fav is the one whi has bacon and bbq
Brittnii R.
One of my favorite fast food places. You pay for great food for good prices. The food is always filling and they also have the BEST handmade milkshakes!
Alyson N.
Always great menu selection. Love their natural lettuce wrap burgers. The fries are good too not too salty. Where we go customer service is always great!
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE Carl's Jr., I'm always so satisfied with my meals there. My kids get the chicken starts, I get the teriyaki burger & everything is always GREAT.
Leigh R.
South Carolina
Love the hardy thick burger, their real fast sandwiches are delicious, they always fill me up. I miss the days when they just had chicken and biscuits
Gabriella D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Last time I ate here it was gross. Meat has no flavor and fries aren't the best. But it's food and all food has something good to it. So yeah 2 stars.
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
It's fast food. It's easy, bad for you, and a last resort for a lunch option. Tastes a little better than some McPlaces, but still so fatty and salty.
Angelica M.
Fontana, CA
This is by far my favorite fast good restaurant. It may be a bit expensive but they give you great food that is filling and delicious worth the price.
Connie H.
Johnson City, TN
Good food and large portions. Breakfast biscuits are the best. Fast service and wonderful help. No problems at all. Affordable especially with coupons.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.