BY CARL'S JR. #49 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Susan V.
Bakersfield, CA
The original six dollar burger is the best ! Everytime I swing by a Carl's jr I order myself one with a 1/2 patty. Carl's jr is the only mainstream fast food restaurant that still has big burgers.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
The burgers are pretty good quality for the price. The california classic burgers are definitely the best deal on the menu right now, and they taste pretty good.
melissa c.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Their entire menu is pretty good but for a fast food place they are pretty pricey. I always cringe when I hear my total. I would like to see more of a breakfast menu.
Anum R.
One of the few places where the food doesnt taste frozen and weird. The freshness and overall quality of the burgers is amazing. They actually taste like a real burger!
Donna A.
Norfolk, VA
We have Hardee's here, but I like the taste of the chicken tenders and the burgers. The store near our home needs better management, but the flavor is the food is good.
Sarah H.
Visalia, CA
Carl's Jr. is perfect for whatever you're in the mood for because it also has the green burrito. So you can have Mexican or American and it's also very affordable!
michelle c.
Marion, IL
Pretty good, love double cheeseburger or spicy chicken. Curly fries are on point. What I get is affordable but there are some expensive items I would never order
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Liliana C.
Denver, CO
I work at Carl's Jr. And yes everything that they have is good my favorite item is the guacamole bacon burger is so good but unhealthy for us
Consuelo C.
Magnolia , TX
Carl's Jr. is the absolute best place to buy a burger , it's a tie with in n out burger, it is so flavorable and juicy and their cheese fries are the absolute best if you want a good burger always chose Carls jr
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.