BY CARL'S JR. #53 in Dining

Donna A.
Norfolk, VA
We have Hardee's here, but I like the taste of the chicken tenders and the burgers. The store near our home needs better management, but the flavor is the food is good.
Anum R.
Houston , TX
One of the few places where the food doesnt taste frozen and weird. The freshness and overall quality of the burgers is amazing. They actually taste like a real burger!
Sarah H.
Visalia, CA
Carl's Jr. is perfect for whatever you're in the mood for because it also has the green burrito. So you can have Mexican or American and it's also very affordable!
michelle c.
Marion, IL
Pretty good, love double cheeseburger or spicy chicken. Curly fries are on point. What I get is affordable but there are some expensive items I would never order
Consuelo C.
Magnolia , TX
Carl's Jr. is the absolute best place to buy a burger , it's a tie with in n out burger, it is so flavorable and juicy and their cheese fries are the absolute best if you want a good burger always chose Carls jr
Paola V.
Their Western Bacon Cheeseburger is my favorite thing to order here. It's a Charbroiled All-Beef Patty, Two Strips of Bacon, Melted American Cheese, Two Crispy Onion Rings and Tangy BBQ Sauce on a seeded bun. Super delicious!!! Best BBQ burger I have had.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this place! Tastes better than other fast food burger restaurants I've been to in terms of quantity of the food. If you buy their normal burgers/cheeseburgers and such, don't expect such good quality. I tried it once by mistake and regretted it.

Their "special" burgers are the ones that make me love Carls. The burgers are always huge and loaded with ingredients. That means they are pricey, like their so called 6 dollar burger. Luckily, we always get coupons in the mail, making it super affordable
Destiny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
Bad, i never wanna go to them again, because the manager kept on messing up my order, and when i told them to put meat on my burger it wasn't any meat on there.
francis R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love their famous start burger I also love their $4 dollar menu. I used to love their chili and cheese fries but they took it away and I was really disappointed
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
My go to burger is the Frisco or the Mushroom Swiss Burger. I also love the All Natural Burger. I eat there at least twice a month for a cheat meal. Delicious.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.