BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Chana V.
The fried zucchini is awesome! My favorite thing to order since they discontinued their sweet potato fries! Comes with ranch for a dipping sauce that compliments the zucchini perfectly!
Autum C.
Carl's Jr. (aka Hardee's where I'm from) has amazing fast food. Whether it's breakfast or lunch I'm never disappointed with an order. I especially love thief curly fries and malts!
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX
Two days ago me and my Boyfriend got the 4 for $4 deal which was really good. That really filled us up. They have really good chicken burgers and the double meat was pretty good too.
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love how you get a big burger for a good price. 6$ I can get their big six dollar burgers which fill me up pretty good. Better than McDonald's small burgers for the same price
Tiota B.
Huntsville, TX
Wow is all I have to say .Best burgers I have had in a very long time I wish they had one in my home town I have to drive a hour away . Every time I go that way we all ways stop
Aubrey Y.
Carl's jr is one of my go to quick places while I'm on the road. The food tastes fresh and the burgers actually look somewhat like advertised unlike some of their competitors.
Daresha P.
The food is great and I don't feel like I'm really cheating my first when I eat here. It's reasonably priced and a great fast food restaurant to try on a cheat day.
Susan V.
Bakersfield, CA
The original six dollar burger is the best ! Everytime I swing by a Carl's jr I order myself one with a 1/2 patty. Carl's jr is the only mainstream fast food restaurant that still has big burgers.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
The burgers are pretty good quality for the price. The california classic burgers are definitely the best deal on the menu right now, and they taste pretty good.
melissa c.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Their entire menu is pretty good but for a fast food place they are pretty pricey. I always cringe when I hear my total. I would like to see more of a breakfast menu.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.