BY CARL'S JR. #57 in Dining

Elia B.
I love the hamburgers from this restaurant. Is my favorite place to eat.The food is great,time yo have to wait for the food is good and excellent customer service
Monica G.
Need more in the area. Hard to find one but when I do I have to stop. The best french fries ever. The burgers seem to always be juicy and hot just like the fries
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX
Two days ago me and my Boyfriend got the 4 for $4 deal which was really good. That really filled us up. They have really good chicken burgers and the double meat was pretty good too.
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love how you get a big burger for a good price. 6$ I can get their big six dollar burgers which fill me up pretty good. Better than McDonald's small burgers for the same price
Tiota B.
Huntsville, TX
Wow is all I have to say .Best burgers I have had in a very long time I wish they had one in my home town I have to drive a hour away . Every time I go that way we all ways stop
Perla R.
Have you had the breakfast burgers from Carl's Jr? They are awesome! Beef patty and cheese in a breakfast burger with egg and hashbrown...so much fun and fulfilling!
Aubrey Y.
Carl's jr is one of my go to quick places while I'm on the road. The food tastes fresh and the burgers actually look somewhat like advertised unlike some of their competitors.
Daresha P.
The food is great and I don't feel like I'm really cheating my first when I eat here. It's reasonably priced and a great fast food restaurant to try on a cheat day.
Susan V.
Bakersfield, CA
The original six dollar burger is the best ! Everytime I swing by a Carl's jr I order myself one with a 1/2 patty. Carl's jr is the only mainstream fast food restaurant that still has big burgers.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
The burgers are pretty good quality for the price. The california classic burgers are definitely the best deal on the menu right now, and they taste pretty good.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.