BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Bertha H.
Santa Ana, CA
I love carls its inexpensive and the hamburgers are huge !!! And they actually fill you up unlike other places hamburgers are small and dont even get you half full !! I love the onion rings with ranch i love carls !!!!
Tiffany M.
Pittsburg, CA
So I'm not huge on fast food but as far as fast food goes I prefer Carl's Jr. when it comes to burgers and I also like that they have options such as a turkey burger and often I will get a burger wrapped in lettuce. So far most of them are super yummy.
Vanessa L.
I love Carl's jr there burgers and good and big and they always have different deals going on so it is very affordable they also have a kids menu which is also great
Jackeline P.
San Diego
Where I live, the quality of the food is good, the variety of meals are also, I think they should just include another kind of food with less trans fat, even do it is tasty, sometimes healthy food should be offered.
karina m.
this place is always good very convenient for me to keep going since there is a always a location close to where i am at and has great quality food for low prices.
Rita S.
I can eat this all day everyday. It's not healthy but when I can sure. The customer service is great. The quality is good . I go about once a month or two lol. Everyone should go because I would go right now .
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
They have this five dollar menu which comes with a burger and some fries and a soda which is very affordable for people on a budget and their food is very delicious
heather h.
N Wilkesboro, NC
They have a sandwich called hot ham and cheese I enjoy eating the sandwich because of the bread only types of ham and the cheese they use it seems to be very filling
Monique A.
Phoenix, AZ
Carl's Jr has great quality burgers and their fries are so good. Everything is always freshly cooked. You can taste the juiciness in the burgers and you can tell they're not frozen patties.
austin g.
Sonora, CA
Carl's junior is so amazing I love to eat a lot and get a large meal of the big star or double western bacon cheeseburger, it's the best I eat it all the time it's just a little expensive
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.