BY CARL'S JR. #49 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Arelly M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have one in the corner of my house and it's seriously god send. Right now they have the 4 for 4 deal which includes two sandwiches, some fries and a drink. Extremely worth the money
Rita S.
I can eat this all day everyday. It's not healthy but when I can sure. The customer service is great. The quality is good . I go about once a month or two lol. Everyone should go because I would go right now .
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
I try not to eat too much red meat, so I'm always on the hunt for chicken sandwiches when we need a fast lunch. Great variety and food is usually hot. Pretty expensive though.
Megann M.
The nearest Carl's Jr. Is half hour away, it is my favorite burger place. Always thick fresh tasting burgers reasonably priced. I go maybe once a month as it's 30 miles away. Wish one was closer, love the low carb options.
heather h.
N Wilkesboro, NC
They have a sandwich called hot ham and cheese I enjoy eating the sandwich because of the bread only types of ham and the cheese they use it seems to be very filling
Monique A.
Phoenix, AZ
Carl's Jr has great quality burgers and their fries are so good. Everything is always freshly cooked. You can taste the juiciness in the burgers and you can tell they're not frozen patties.
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
They have this five dollar menu which comes with a burger and some fries and a soda which is very affordable for people on a budget and their food is very delicious
Andrea V.
Nogales, AZ
Simply love it!! everything is delicious! One thing I found curios is that Carl´s Jr tastes better in Mexico.... .weird but true!! My daughter loves going to Carl´s Jr to eat, we go at least 2 times per month. The western burger is my all time fave!!
Chana V.
The fried zucchini is awesome! My favorite thing to order since they discontinued their sweet potato fries! Comes with ranch for a dipping sauce that compliments the zucchini perfectly!
austin g.
Sonora, CA
Carl's junior is so amazing I love to eat a lot and get a large meal of the big star or double western bacon cheeseburger, it's the best I eat it all the time it's just a little expensive
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.