BY CARL'S JR. #53 in Dining

Ava C.
Springville, UT
I totally love Carl's Jr. It is my most favorite burger place. I miss their moonshine burhers though. But all the other burgers are so good too! Definitely highly recommended.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
The best thing that I love is the chicken tenders, I don't know what it is about the chicken I like but I always buy this item. Also the one I go to the people are super nice.
Edgar S.
Portland, OR
5 starts because they are my go to fast food joint. They never disappoint and the food always taste fresh. I also don't feel as guilty eating there unlike other fast food places. Their California burger right now is one of my favorites.
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I love Carl's Jr food . Every time my husband and I go with the kids their play area is always clean and spotless. Their food is amazing and fresh and hot. I love eating there
Sabrina D.
Rosamond, CA
food is pretty good, love their fries espcially. i think their fries will be in comparisio with the fries from inn n out. i also enjoy heir orea chocolate milkshake. they have really good prices as well. i would recommend it to others.
luisa m.
Socorro, TX
Solo ten una cosa que decir... Sus hamburguesas son la GLORIA😍😍😍 y te llenas perfectamente bien con las hamburguesas, incluso algunas veces ni siquiera puedes terminártelas
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
Had the new beer burger last night, I absolutely love it! I usually eat the bacon burger, but this one might be my new favorite! It was a little messy, but so worth it!
Vanessa L.
I love Carl's jr there burgers and good and big and they always have different deals going on so it is very affordable they also have a kids menu which is also great
Bertha H.
Santa Ana, CA
I love carls its inexpensive and the hamburgers are huge !!! And they actually fill you up unlike other places hamburgers are small and dont even get you half full !! I love the onion rings with ranch i love carls !!!!
Marti V.
I enjoy the variety of sandwiches and salads at Carl's Jr., though the salads are quite basic, with just lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and meat. All menu items are affordable and tasty. The meat tastes freshly cooked, and buns are always fresh.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.