BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
yoselin p.
Carls is my go to fast food burger spot for when ever im on the go or dont want to step out of the car ... I enjoy the pineapple teriyaki burger that they have because i like the sauce and the tangy pineapple combination
Melissa M.
I love the chicken tenders so much, I miss their chili cheese fries they were my favorite thing on the menu but overall everything is good but it might be a little costly to some people
Elsa E.
I have yet to try something here that I haven't liked my go to meal is the teriyaki hamburger sandwich. And if you like jalapeño poppers you have to try there's they are phenomenal. For fast food this is a great value
Morgan D.
Rocky Mount, NC
In my area it is called Hardee's which began right here in my town. It has continued to be a family operation here and maintains top quality at all locations! Hardee's is no more expensive than other fast food places. I would recommend it to others!
Monica L.
Maricopa , AZ
I love carls jr. their burgers are such amazing quality. Its a little more expensive than say mcdonalds but you will not be disappointed. My favorite is their Jalapeno burger! I cant get enough! I go there all the time !
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Spicy chicken sandwich is so dam good, or any other chicken sandwich. Out of this year I've gone like 6 times. It's good quality. I won't say it's cheap but I mean it's really good.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
Their Bacon Western Burger is my go to burger! The Bacon can be a hit and miss. Not amazing when it's tiny and under cooked, when they put in the BIG sized Onion rings then everything is happy! LOL The burger is great, affordable, tastes amazing!
Karissa S.
Mcallen, TX
I recommend the burger that comes with bbq sauce and onion my favorite burger on the menu. Also their cheese and bacon fries. At Carl's Jr. you get quality food at a cheap price.
Casey W.
Anaheim , CA
Carl's is dangerous with the deals they put out. It is so cheap for so much food. Their burgers are some of my favorite fast food options. Their fries are just okay in my book.
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
No mme gusto
No como a hamburguesas
Y probé el pollo y no me gusto
Sus postres si son ricos!
Las malteadas especialmente
Nos voy mucho , solo cuando acombo a mi hermano
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.