BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
When I go to Carl's Jr. I order a famous star with a cherry Coke and Crist cut fries and sometimes when I go there and order a cheesecake because the cheesecakes are good and delicious yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Sunshine H.
Vidor, TX
This place is amazing! I love their original it's ! They are delicious! Also very cheap and good! I haven't ever had any complaints! Fresh hot food ! Friendly service and fast
Shyanne B.
Very good restaurant especially when I'm on the go I like the burgers they serve and it's really good quality I usually go maybe a few times a month because I'm always on the go because of school or my own free time
Brianna A.
San Diego, CA
There regular cheeseburgers are so good. This place is the only place I like to get a cheeseburgers. There big and I'm a very small person and I can't finish the whole thing.
angelica c.
maywood, ca
I'm not really a big fan of Carl's jr. But I do think that the food there that hamburgers are great. The hamburgers are actually very big sometimes hard for me to finish I'm not complaining about that lol
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Not the best fast food restaurant in the world but they are good. They have great chicken tenders when they are freshly cooked. The honey mustard they have is the absolute best I have ever had!
Virginia Y.
Yuba city, CA
I absolutely LOVE Carl'a Jr! I don't live too far from one so when I have to work a last shift and don't want to go home and cook, it's always good to know they are open 24/7.
Hollie O.
I like to eat their grilled chicken burgers low carb style with no bun its good and helps save you carbs..The santa fe chicken burger i believe is the best..and binge on some jalapeno poppers..
Chynnene B.
Gilbert
Love Carl's for good deals on soft drinks, the criss cut fries and desserts! Cookies and shakes are great. Also like getting a burger lo carb style. Prices are good but combos can get expensive.
Raine W.
My husband could eat Carl's Jr every single day. I love the famous star and the western bacon cheeseburger. Fried zucchini with the (ranch) house dipping sauce is a must!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.