BY CARL'S JR. #46 in Dining

Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I LOVE Carl's junior! The burgers are always great, and j haven't found anything I don't like here! Very much worth the price for this food! The famous star and super star burgers are a must try!
Yolanda D.
This is one o g the best fast food with great burgers they have the biggest butgers than others my favorite is the big Carl that grill tasted the best highly recommend.
Timothy D.
Fritch, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE Carls jr.
i could eat there 3 times a day for the rest of my life. Me and my bestie go there 4-10times a month.
It is our bestie hangout spot we were so happy when our town finally got one we were having to wait till we visited Oklahoma for it.
Jeremy C.
I am glad they offer low carb menu items this for me is a very huge bonus. Except there should be a way to change the breakfast bowl to all sausage or bacon this would greatly benefit the flavor over the omlett style to this menu item.
yoselin p.
Carls is my go to fast food burger spot for when ever im on the go or dont want to step out of the car ... I enjoy the pineapple teriyaki burger that they have because i like the sauce and the tangy pineapple combination
Melissa M.
I love the chicken tenders so much, I miss their chili cheese fries they were my favorite thing on the menu but overall everything is good but it might be a little costly to some people
Elsa E.
I have yet to try something here that I haven't liked my go to meal is the teriyaki hamburger sandwich. And if you like jalapeño poppers you have to try there's they are phenomenal. For fast food this is a great value
Morgan D.
Rocky Mount, NC
In my area it is called Hardee's which began right here in my town. It has continued to be a family operation here and maintains top quality at all locations! Hardee's is no more expensive than other fast food places. I would recommend it to others!
Monica L.
Maricopa, AZ
I love carls jr. their burgers are such amazing quality. Its a little more expensive than say mcdonalds but you will not be disappointed. My favorite is their Jalapeno burger! I cant get enough! I go there all the time !
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Spicy chicken sandwich is so dam good, or any other chicken sandwich. Out of this year I've gone like 6 times. It's good quality. I won't say it's cheap but I mean it's really good.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.