BY CARL'S JR. #46 in Dining

Korilane H.
Manti, UT
Such good burgers! They always seem to have a new one to try. I also love their shakes. I don't eat there very often. But there is not much bad I can say about them. I would definitely go again. Their kids meals are also good The chicken stars are a favorite with my littles.
angelica c.
maywood, ca
I'm not really a big fan of Carl's jr. But I do think that the food there that hamburgers are great. The hamburgers are actually very big sometimes hard for me to finish I'm not complaining about that lol
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Not the best fast food restaurant in the world but they are good. They have great chicken tenders when they are freshly cooked. The honey mustard they have is the absolute best I have ever had!
Virginia Y.
Yuba city, CA
I absolutely LOVE Carl'a Jr! I don't live too far from one so when I have to work a last shift and don't want to go home and cook, it's always good to know they are open 24/7.
Shaunice L.
I love the curly fries and the seasoning they put on them. The burgers are juicy and the buns are sweet. Quality of food is great and prices are affordable. I don't go often but they do have some nice coupons Available when I do go.
Raine W.
My husband could eat Carl's Jr every single day. I love the famous star and the western bacon cheeseburger. Fried zucchini with the (ranch) house dipping sauce is a must!
Chynnene B.
Gilbert
Love Carl's for good deals on soft drinks, the criss cut fries and desserts! Cookies and shakes are great. Also like getting a burger lo carb style. Prices are good but combos can get expensive.
Hollie O.
I like to eat their grilled chicken burgers low carb style with no bun its good and helps save you carbs..The santa fe chicken burger i believe is the best..and binge on some jalapeno poppers..
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I like Carl's Jr. fries and fry sauce! I hate how it's kinda on the higher price for a fast food place. Where I live the service is not great. They take so long on a simple thing which is sad.
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I LOVE Carl's junior! The burgers are always great, and j haven't found anything I don't like here! Very much worth the price for this food! The famous star and super star burgers are a must try!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.