BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
My family and I go to our local Carls Jr. on those days when we are out and about and there is no time to cook. I highly recommend the Jalepeno turkey burger, Yummmmmm. Plus I love that you don't have to get a ginormigantuous size of fries and drink in a combo.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
I love Carl's Jr. There burgers so so good. Taste fresh with all the ingredients. You definitely can't go wrong with anything on there menu. My personal favorite is the turkey burger or the guacamole burger.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
Here, the restaurant is Hardee's but they are the same company. It's a manly restaurant. They don't have several light options, the food is good but it's also a heart attack on a bun/in a box.
Stephanie M.
I love Carl's fries. No fries taste like Carl's Jr. Fries. Anything here tastes good from the spicy chicken to their 1/2 burgers. I love how they're always coming up with cool burger ideas, everything is always so fresh.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
CARLS JR IS MY FAVORITE. We literally have one a block away from my moms house I went there all the time. I love their spicy chickens and this other burger I forgot the name but it's $5 for the meal they're so yummy!
A B.
I have not been that excited about Carl's Junior! At least my last visit I received horrible treatment from the staff, my burgers mixed up, and the food extra greasy. They have really disappointment me as they used to be an excellent fast food restaurant.
Christmas V.
San Diego, CA
no como una hamburguesa que no sea de esta cadena de comida rápida, los productos que usan son muy buenos y en lo personal mi producto favorito es la malteada de cookies and cream
Heather G.
I enjoy the criss cut fries. I enjoy when you get coupons. A little pricey I don't know if the $8 for one burger is worth it & that was just the sandwhich & not the meal.. Don't know if I would do that again
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
I dont like eating here as much but i do think there food is ok. My parents sometimes takes us here when were out and i seem to enjoy it but not as much as other fast food places.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
When I'm craving a good bacon western burger, this is my go to fast food burger place. Love their fries, and milk shakes as well. Like with everything though, prices have gone up.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.