BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
You want fast food but can't have gluten?
Are you diabetic?
Well get their low carb and it comes with a lettuce wraps instead of a bunch! Plus it's yummy, if you want to be unhealthy their fries are the best.
Maribel S.
I love el diablo burgers and the fries are great i usually get my son some chickrn nuggets theyre my fave too!!! We usually go once a month because we dont have much income but we recommend to anyone to taste every burger theyre awesome
Marlet J.
Atwater , CA
Love their burgers but I do feel they are overpriced, which is why I don't go there as often
But I must say they have quality food choices
My favorite would be the jalapeño burger with crisscross fries . Yum
Isabella M.
Western bacon cheeseburger is the only thing I eat from there because it is so good! Amazing burger overall and really awesome chicken too. I go about 2 times a month so it is more of a random occurrence.
R M.
Greasy! Whats new? But great stop and go meal, Has pulled us out of a pickle during lunch time many times before...They always have some really great BOGO coupons that work great for me and my husband
Johana V.
Colton, CA
I receive my weekly coupons in my mail.
And I always go down to Carl's go get the 2 for 3 teriyaki burgers. They are my favorite from there. The pineapple inside mixes so well with all the other flavors. If you haven't tried it yet, you should.
alejandra a.
Calexico, CA
The service, I am always the good kind staff the delicious food like chips in personal i think who is delicious in comparison with other chains of the fast food is hamburgesas, and I think it is some of the best restaurants than they sell burgers that the more I like and recommended 100%
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy going here I especially enjoy eating the chicken tenders overall even though they are fried they don't feel as greasy as other places do and the dipping sauces are very delicious
Cinthya S.
Los Angeles , CA
The chicken sandwich has always been my favorite, and of course my sweet tooth loves their cheese cake! The morning burritos with tots are so worth it so a satisfying meal, I love for them to bring back their chili cheese fries!
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
My family and I go to our local Carls Jr. on those days when we are out and about and there is no time to cook. I highly recommend the Jalepeno turkey burger, Yummmmmm. Plus I love that you don't have to get a ginormigantuous size of fries and drink in a combo.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.