BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
Here, the restaurant is Hardee's but they are the same company. It's a manly restaurant. They don't have several light options, the food is good but it's also a heart attack on a bun/in a box.
A B.
I have not been that excited about Carl's Junior! At least my last visit I received horrible treatment from the staff, my burgers mixed up, and the food extra greasy. They have really disappointment me as they used to be an excellent fast food restaurant.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
CARLS JR IS MY FAVORITE. We literally have one a block away from my moms house I went there all the time. I love their spicy chickens and this other burger I forgot the name but it's $5 for the meal they're so yummy!
Jennifer C.
They have great options for burgers and chicken. I do prefer there BBQ chicken sandwich and fries. The one thing they have going for them that makes me go there more often is the milkshakes made with real ice cream. The mint chip one is the best.
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
I dont like eating here as much but i do think there food is ok. My parents sometimes takes us here when were out and i seem to enjoy it but not as much as other fast food places.
Christmas V.
San Diego, CA
no como una hamburguesa que no sea de esta cadena de comida rápida, los productos que usan son muy buenos y en lo personal mi producto favorito es la malteada de cookies and cream
Heather G.
I enjoy the criss cut fries. I enjoy when you get coupons. A little pricey I don't know if the $8 for one burger is worth it & that was just the sandwhich & not the meal.. Don't know if I would do that again
Deborah F.
Carrollton, TX
Love Carl's Jr.'s menu options! Their burgers are well seasoned and always taste great! I love that they have zucchini chips...one of my favorites! And their breakfast sandwiches are to die for! I just wish they served breakfast all the time!
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
When I'm craving a good bacon western burger, this is my go to fast food burger place. Love their fries, and milk shakes as well. Like with everything though, prices have gone up.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
When I go to Carl's Jr. I order a famous star with a cherry Coke and Crist cut fries and sometimes when I go there and order a cheesecake because the cheesecakes are good and delicious yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.