BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Nina B.
Fife, WA
I love their spicy chickens and thing they are way better than the McDonald's mcChickens. They also have really good biscuit breakfast sandwiches which are the best in the mornings as they are freshly made. I'd say they are pretty affordable. The only thing I dislike is that their prices very by location and some can be almost 2 times the price of another store that is located only 5 min away
Carmen H.
Northridge, CA
Lately, I feel like Carl's Jr. lost their edge. I used to love their Guacamole burger but now it the guac tastes odd and they barely put any on. Nothing else really appeals to me on the menu since I tried most of it and didn't enjoy it much. And unfortunately, their shakes are horrible. Mostly watered down or melted.
Mary Grace D.
For some reason this is my second favorite place for a good burger. I love the western bacon cheeseburger (my mouth waters as I write this review). If you love onions rings, bacon, and BBQ sauce, this is the best! I've even tried gourmet burgers that are close to it, but there is something about the onion rings, bbq sauce, and bacon in one!
Cristy T.
I am low key addicted to this fast food restaurant. I always get onion rings with their BBQ sauce or the western bacon cheeseburger at about $3.50 each and they have a 2 for $6 deal! My dad loves the moonshine burger because of the fried onions and I think it's delicious as well. However, the western burger is my go-to especially for my boyfriend and my brother as well. Yum! Service is fast and I've never had a problem with my order
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
Carl's Jr. has gotten down in quality but up in price, which is disappointing. Even with their $4 deal, I prefer going to Wendy's or McDonald's. I used to get their chicken star kids meal all the time, but the store I go to told me they discontinued it. So long Carl's Jr., I don't think I will be eating there anymore.
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
The only thing I would recommend here is getting their burgers lettuce wrapped when on the go and trying to be semi-healthy. (as healthy as fast food really can be) Or ask for the grilled chicken sandwiches lettuce wrapped. Can be a little messy but saves on calories and carbs when in a pinch!
Julia J.
Carl's Jr. is one of my favorite hamburger fast food chains. What I really like from Carl's Jr that all the other fast food chains don't have is that natural grilled taste the meat has. Also, because they're hamburger meat actually tastes like hamburger meat and always tastes fresh. The hamburger also always has a nice big patty so it never disappoints. Love them.
Tahere M.
Pasco, WA
Me and my family love Carl's Jr. Even if you don't have much money you could always order their big burgers that are really cheap and great! Usually when we go I order the Super Star which is really good. Only thing I don't like much is some service but other than that food is great.
Ashley H.
I had never tried Carl's Jr. and had always been leery of it. But one day I decided I would try it and wow was I surprised. I have now been there for their traditional Hardy's breakfast and their lunch and dinner options and I am always pleasantly surprised. They are always fast and fresh.
Kara E.
La Mirada , CA
Carls. Jr, or "Heartys" while I was in the midwest, is a great place to go if you're looking for fast food. I love how cheap their food is for the quality of it and how amazing their shakes are (you can't get a better shake anywhere else...trust me!). Their criss-cut fries are also one of the best tasting things to happen at any fast food chain. I'd prefer going to Carls.Jr over Chick-fil-A!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.