BY CARL'S JR. #43 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
alejandra a.
Calexico, CA
The service, I am always the good kind staff the delicious food like chips in personal i think who is delicious in comparison with other chains of the fast food is hamburgesas, and I think it is some of the best restaurants than they sell burgers that the more I like and recommended 100%
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy going here I especially enjoy eating the chicken tenders overall even though they are fried they don't feel as greasy as other places do and the dipping sauces are very delicious
Jessica G.
Santa Ana, CA
Carl's Jr is the best! I love their fries, they're crunchy and don't have a lot of salt, just like I like them. My favorite burger is the Six Dollar burger, it is super flavorful, and it packs a punch with their mayo, tomatoes, red onion, and sweet pickles. I would definitely recommend Carl's over McDonald's any day.
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Carl's Jr. is a decent fast food stop. Their burgers are flame broiled and have a nice variety of different kinds of burgers or chicken sandwiches. I'm not a huge fan of their fries, I would say they don't seem to ever be fresh when I get them, cold and just over cooked. It does the job if you're hungry but not my first choice
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
My family and I go to our local Carls Jr. on those days when we are out and about and there is no time to cook. I highly recommend the Jalepeno turkey burger, Yummmmmm. Plus I love that you don't have to get a ginormigantuous size of fries and drink in a combo.
Carla W.
STATESVILLE, NC
Here, the restaurant is Hardee's but they are the same company. It's a manly restaurant. They don't have several light options, the food is good but it's also a heart attack on a bun/in a box.
Stephanie M.
I love Carl's fries. No fries taste like Carl's Jr. Fries. Anything here tastes good from the spicy chicken to their 1/2 burgers. I love how they're always coming up with cool burger ideas, everything is always so fresh.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
I love Carl's Jr. There burgers so so good. Taste fresh with all the ingredients. You definitely can't go wrong with anything on there menu. My personal favorite is the turkey burger or the guacamole burger.
A B.
I have not been that excited about Carl's Junior! At least my last visit I received horrible treatment from the staff, my burgers mixed up, and the food extra greasy. They have really disappointment me as they used to be an excellent fast food restaurant.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
CARLS JR IS MY FAVORITE. We literally have one a block away from my moms house I went there all the time. I love their spicy chickens and this other burger I forgot the name but it's $5 for the meal they're so yummy!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.