BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Melani G.
Doral, FL
Although they are a little expensive these hamburgers are super tasty.
I recommend them very much they are scrumptious.
I love Carl's Jr.

Aunque sean un poco caras estas hamburguesas son súper sabrosas.
Las recomiendo mucho son riquísimas.
Amo Carl's Jr. ❤❤
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Love Carl's Jr. So many great burgers & chicken sandwiches. I go at least once a month. Super affordable & have good quality food. Love the coupons sent in the mail. Not expensive at all. My favorite is the chicken club sandwich. I would go again!
Sharon B.
I LOVE Carl's Jr! They have great options and their beef patties are truly good! what I love the most is that they offer lettuce wrapped burgers which I appreciate because I have a gluten allergy. Overall my favorite fast food place.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
Carl's is very good. I think of this as one of the few places I'd like to get a quick burger from. The sauces are really good and the quality of the food is always good too. I love the Chicken Stars and the Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
i love carl's jr.!!!! my favorite thing to order is the double western bacon with dr pepper and their breakfast biscuits are so good i could eat them everyday if i could i don't go often but when i go i treat myself with the deliciousness they sell
Bernadette T.
I love there turkey and chicken burgers!! My guy enjoys there breakfast burritos and burgers. And I love the fact that the green burrito company is connected too. I just love eating here, my hands down favorite fast food restaurant.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
I know them as Hardee's but they have amazing food but because of my personal experience as working here for 4 years and becoming a manager being way underpaid the owners of the ones here care more about money than the customers or employees...
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Hardee's in my area is Carl's Jr. breakfast is top notch. The best breakfast biscuits around. There lunch is ho hum. Not a fan of hardeees burger or ham and cheese , they do offer a 5$ bag meal, a lot of food, but the food is usually cold and dry.i skip Hardee's lunch.
Gleisys R.
OMG i love carl's jr, their burgers are the best best and their potatoes are just perfect, the restaurant is good, i go once a month, they don't have cons, their prices are affordable and the products are good, i recommend it!
Destiny G.
Tasty burgers. I enjoy their fries. And they have fry sauce which is tasty. They have really good onion rings too. They are messy, which is fine. Lots of sauce. I go here every few weeks. I wish they had more spicy options.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.