BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
daisy g.
los angeles, CA
I order this almost every Monday since we have one on campus. I do find Carl's Jr to be a bit on the expensive side so I tend not to go that often. I usually buy their chicken tender meal which I find okay. In comparison to other fast food places though it does fall lower on my list of go to places.
Daniela B.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Service is not that bad and the quality and food is pretty good considering that it's not that expensive. I go at least every 2 to 3 weeks my favorite item as well but be spicy chicken only for less than two dollars. Filld me up quite easily as well.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Customer service isn't always that great but the food is fast and it's pretty tasty. I just like that they are always coming out with new burgers and fry combinations. I just like burgers and when they throw jalapenos and cheese on it, i'm all for it.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
Western bacon cheese burger and fried zucchini are the best. I hadn't had a bad experience there till I moved to my current location. The one close to where I live has several issues like undercooked bacon and frozen in the middle zucchini. It's a really old location , however when you ask them to remake something they give you an attitude about it!
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
THE SIX DOLLAR BURGER IS EVERYTHING. It's not six dollars anymore though but I love the fries and the burgers. It's amazing quality for a fast food joint. I go whenever I'm near one, so like once a month? It's delicious and if you have never had Carl's Jr. You're crazy.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
You want fast food but can't have gluten?
Are you diabetic?
Well get their low carb and it comes with a lettuce wraps instead of a bunch! Plus it's yummy, if you want to be unhealthy their fries are the best.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Carl's Jr. burgers. There is a location close to my home so I tend to grab a quick lunch from there often. Sometimes they can be a little slow with getting orders out, but I've never been disappointed with my meal.
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Carl's jr. Is a great fast food place for people that like a lot of stuff on their burgers like me. I've tried almost every single kind and have liked most of them. Their fries are good. And I like their desserts
Marlet J.
Atwater , CA
Love their burgers but I do feel they are overpriced, which is why I don't go there as often
But I must say they have quality food choices
My favorite would be the jalapeño burger with crisscross fries . Yum
Maribel S.
I love el diablo burgers and the fries are great i usually get my son some chickrn nuggets theyre my fave too!!! We usually go once a month because we dont have much income but we recommend to anyone to taste every burger theyre awesome
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.