BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
i love carl's jr.!!!! my favorite thing to order is the double western bacon with dr pepper and their breakfast biscuits are so good i could eat them everyday if i could i don't go often but when i go i treat myself with the deliciousness they sell
Gleisys R.
OMG i love carl's jr, their burgers are the best best and their potatoes are just perfect, the restaurant is good, i go once a month, they don't have cons, their prices are affordable and the products are good, i recommend it!
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Hardee's in my area is Carl's Jr. breakfast is top notch. The best breakfast biscuits around. There lunch is ho hum. Not a fan of hardeees burger or ham and cheese , they do offer a 5$ bag meal, a lot of food, but the food is usually cold and dry.i skip Hardee's lunch.
Destiny G.
Tasty burgers. I enjoy their fries. And they have fry sauce which is tasty. They have really good onion rings too. They are messy, which is fine. Lots of sauce. I go here every few weeks. I wish they had more spicy options.
Johana V.
Colton, CA
I receive my weekly coupons in my mail.
And I always go down to Carl's go get the 2 for 3 teriyaki burgers. They are my favorite from there. The pineapple inside mixes so well with all the other flavors. If you haven't tried it yet, you should.
Susan M.
Renton, WA
Their Burgers are good. I like that I can order a burger and it has vegetables on it. The burgers tastes yummie and we get a lot of coupons The quality is nice because its never sloppy. We go maybe once a month and we will go again.
Selena S.
Fontana, CA
Every time I go to Carl's Jr. I get the exact same thing it's so delicious! I get the double western cheese burger.. but, I add mayo lettus and tomato to it.. the mayo and bar b que sauce mixed is so bomb I love it!!
Cristina R.
Pasadena , Tx
I love Carl's Jr. I love costumer service they are friendly, energetic & the love they put to their foods. This place is affordable to anyone you can walk out with a full meal for 2 with just $10 dollars, I love every single thing about this restaurant.
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
Carl's Jr.'s burgers are not only huge they are also so delicious! Cons are there isn't many of them were I live but when I do see one best believe I'm stopping! It is a place you have to try if you like a good burger
Sam G.
The food is always fresh and made to order, there are a wide variety of options available on the menu (so no matter what I'm in the mood for, I'll find something I like!), and the prices and portion sizes are great!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.