BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
I know them as Hardee's but they have amazing food but because of my personal experience as working here for 4 years and becoming a manager being way underpaid the owners of the ones here care more about money than the customers or employees...
Gleisys R.
Doral, FL
OMG i love carl's jr, their burgers are the best best and their potatoes are just perfect, the restaurant is good, i go once a month, they don't have cons, their prices are affordable and the products are good, i recommend it!
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Hardee's in my area is Carl's Jr. breakfast is top notch. The best breakfast biscuits around. There lunch is ho hum. Not a fan of hardeees burger or ham and cheese , they do offer a 5$ bag meal, a lot of food, but the food is usually cold and dry.i skip Hardee's lunch.
johana v.
Colton, CA
I receive my weekly coupons in my mail.
And I always go down to Carl's go get the 2 for 3 teriyaki burgers. They are my favorite from there. The pineapple inside mixes so well with all the other flavors. If you haven't tried it yet, you should.
Destiny G.
Tasty burgers. I enjoy their fries. And they have fry sauce which is tasty. They have really good onion rings too. They are messy, which is fine. Lots of sauce. I go here every few weeks. I wish they had more spicy options.
Susan M.
Renton, WA
Their Burgers are good. I like that I can order a burger and it has vegetables on it. The burgers tastes yummie and we get a lot of coupons The quality is nice because its never sloppy. We go maybe once a month and we will go again.
Selena S.
Fontana, CA
Every time I go to Carl's Jr. I get the exact same thing it's so delicious! I get the double western cheese burger.. but, I add mayo lettus and tomato to it.. the mayo and bar b que sauce mixed is so bomb I love it!!
Sarah V.
Bakersfield, CA
CHARBROILED!!!!!! Where their burgers get their great flavor! My favorite is a Famous Star with cheese, along with their fries are are done fresh not made to sit around and wait to be served. What makes what you pay worth it, because it can be priced than some other places, but definitely worth the money!
Cristina R.
Pasadena , Tx
I love Carl's Jr. I love costumer service they are friendly, energetic & the love they put to their foods. This place is affordable to anyone you can walk out with a full meal for 2 with just $10 dollars, I love every single thing about this restaurant.
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
Carl's Jr.'s burgers are not only huge they are also so delicious! Cons are there isn't many of them were I live but when I do see one best believe I'm stopping! It is a place you have to try if you like a good burger
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.