BY CARL'S JR. #46 in Dining

Melani G.
Doral, FL
Although they are a little expensive these hamburgers are super tasty.
I recommend them very much they are scrumptious.
I love Carl's Jr.

Aunque sean un poco caras estas hamburguesas son súper sabrosas.
Las recomiendo mucho son riquísimas.
Amo Carl's Jr. ❤❤
Dacy D.
Bacon western cheeseburger! That's my go to meal. Thy are in the pricier side, but that's because their quality of meat is better than most fast food. If you enjoy Carl's Jr., do NOT go to Hardee's. They do not sell the bacon western cheeseburger.
Sharon B.
I LOVE Carl's Jr! They have great options and their beef patties are truly good! what I love the most is that they offer lettuce wrapped burgers which I appreciate because I have a gluten allergy. Overall my favorite fast food place.
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
Carl's is very good. I think of this as one of the few places I'd like to get a quick burger from. The sauces are really good and the quality of the food is always good too. I love the Chicken Stars and the Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
i love carl's jr.!!!! my favorite thing to order is the double western bacon with dr pepper and their breakfast biscuits are so good i could eat them everyday if i could i don't go often but when i go i treat myself with the deliciousness they sell
Bernadette T.
I love there turkey and chicken burgers!! My guy enjoys there breakfast burritos and burgers. And I love the fact that the green burrito company is connected too. I just love eating here, my hands down favorite fast food restaurant.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
I know them as Hardee's but they have amazing food but because of my personal experience as working here for 4 years and becoming a manager being way underpaid the owners of the ones here care more about money than the customers or employees...
Gleisys R.
Doral, FL
OMG i love carl's jr, their burgers are the best best and their potatoes are just perfect, the restaurant is good, i go once a month, they don't have cons, their prices are affordable and the products are good, i recommend it!
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Hardee's in my area is Carl's Jr. breakfast is top notch. The best breakfast biscuits around. There lunch is ho hum. Not a fan of hardeees burger or ham and cheese , they do offer a 5$ bag meal, a lot of food, but the food is usually cold and dry.i skip Hardee's lunch.
Johana V.
Colton, CA
I receive my weekly coupons in my mail.
And I always go down to Carl's go get the 2 for 3 teriyaki burgers. They are my favorite from there. The pineapple inside mixes so well with all the other flavors. If you haven't tried it yet, you should.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.