BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
i am in love with the criscut French fries as well as the Mexican food that they have. my favorite item to get is the western bacn cheese burger with exra barbq sauce. I don't like how there medium size is really a large, I always for get that and order to much. I have triees the strawberry lemonade recently and it was amazing
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
Eh. It's quick and it's easy. It is also fast food though, so don't expect anything healthy. The corporation's ethics also leave a lot to be desired (but then again, most do). All in all, if I'm on the go and want a burger, I'll stop here, but I wouldn't go out of my way.
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
Maybe its just the CJ's around my area but i feel that their employees need to be a little more friendly to customers. Overall the food is good but little over priced now. I think they need to bring back the banana chocolate chip shake it was the best one they had!
Jenny L.
green bay, WI
I really love this place! i love their fries and burgers. This is a good quality place. A little expensive but it is worth your money, i promise you. I love the overall taste of their products. I would definitely recommend to others to try. I got there more often than not.
Wendy S.
Really good all beef burgers and REAL chicken fillets/tenders, and the best curly fries around! Their milkshakes are perfect, especially with whipped cream. Breakfast is good too! The bacon, egg and cheese biscuit is one of my favorites, along with the Frisco breakfast sandwich.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
Carl's Jr always has the best Play Places for my kids- they're huge! My kids love them and that's why we go there. Unfortunately, their chicken nugget kids meals are terrible! The Chicken nuggets do not taste good and cook unevenly because they're shaped like a star. We only ever order fries when we go play, but I wish we could order more!
Sue H.
Armona, CA
Absolutely love Carl's Jr. one of my favorites, it's on my list! I never ate there often in the past, & I never knew how big their variety was. They have so many different kinds of food there. It's great for families who can all agree on what they want to eat! đź‘Ť
SALLY M.
So disappointed they do not have that many of these they have one in our area that's an hour drive in another that's a 45 minute drive for me so when I'm in those areas I will stop and get something from them they are kind of pricey but they really make your food satisfying and really pack the food on your
Micheela S.
Alva, OK
We went to a Carl's Jr once because I've always wanted to try it and in my family we have a rule when we go out of town that we don't eat at a place that we have back home. So, Carl's Jr. won and boy was it tasty!! The hamburger was so juicy and the fries were great! I will definitely be stopping at one the next time I am out of town!
Rebecca C.
Carls jr has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. I was told that I called the super star a stupid star at like the age of 2 thinking it was its name. SO we have been going pretty much my whole life, and still go because we love their good!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.