BY CARL'S JR.

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
Carl's Jr always has the best Play Places for my kids- they're huge! My kids love them and that's why we go there. Unfortunately, their chicken nugget kids meals are terrible! The Chicken nuggets do not taste good and cook unevenly because they're shaped like a star. We only ever order fries when we go play, but I wish we could order more!
Rebecca C.
Carls jr has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. I was told that I called the super star a stupid star at like the age of 2 thinking it was its name. SO we have been going pretty much my whole life, and still go because we love their good!
SALLY M.
So disappointed they do not have that many of these they have one in our area that's an hour drive in another that's a 45 minute drive for me so when I'm in those areas I will stop and get something from them they are kind of pricey but they really make your food satisfying and really pack the food on your
Micheela S.
Alva, OK
We went to a Carl's Jr once because I've always wanted to try it and in my family we have a rule when we go out of town that we don't eat at a place that we have back home. So, Carl's Jr. won and boy was it tasty!! The hamburger was so juicy and the fries were great! I will definitely be stopping at one the next time I am out of town!
Kennessa B.
Middlesboro, KY
Carl's Jr. is one of my favorite restaurants to eat at. I go probably once every two weeks for their famous thickburger, which is very affordable for the amazing quality that it is. I can't think of any cons, but plenty of pros. I will definitely go again.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Carl's Jr. is great. They are a bit more expensive than say McDonalds or Burger King, but the quality is much better. They usually have decent deals and you can order the "Big Cheeseburger" (its not on the menu) for under $2 that is bigger than a whopper!
Paty S.
Their Western Bacon Cheeseburger is my favorite thing to order here. It's a Charbroiled All-Beef Patty, Two Strips of Bacon, Melted American Cheese, Two Crispy Onion Rings and Tangy BBQ Sauce on a seeded bun. Super delicious!!! Best BBQ burger I have had.
Breanna F.
Cecilia, KY
For fast food, the quality is excellent. Carls Jr has the best fast food burgers and the toppings always taste fresh. The line is always slow moving at the drive through but it's worth the wait. Pricing is comparable to other fast food restaurants.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I like Carl's Jr. I think the fancy schmancy burgers are kinda pricey but I'm cheap so idk. I usually play it safe with the western bacon burger. The criss cut fries are so good, the regular fries are good too. I recommend this place for a quick bite.
Janet M.
Im not really a huge fan of Carls Jr, but recently i ordered one of their new burritos on their menu and it was so good. I ordered the Grilled Chicken Burrito without onions or hot sauce. It was so good i think i might go back for some more haha...
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.