BY CARL'S JR. #57 in Dining

Kennessa B.
Middlesboro, KY
Carl's Jr. is one of my favorite restaurants to eat at. I go probably once every two weeks for their famous thickburger, which is very affordable for the amazing quality that it is. I can't think of any cons, but plenty of pros. I will definitely go again.
Janet M.
Im not really a huge fan of Carls Jr, but recently i ordered one of their new burritos on their menu and it was so good. I ordered the Grilled Chicken Burrito without onions or hot sauce. It was so good i think i might go back for some more haha...
Gabie C.
I like Carl's Jr. I think the fancy schmancy burgers are kinda pricey but I'm cheap so idk. I usually play it safe with the western bacon burger. The criss cut fries are so good, the regular fries are good too. I recommend this place for a quick bite.
Paty S.
Their Western Bacon Cheeseburger is my favorite thing to order here. It's a Charbroiled All-Beef Patty, Two Strips of Bacon, Melted American Cheese, Two Crispy Onion Rings and Tangy BBQ Sauce on a seeded bun. Super delicious!!! Best BBQ burger I have had.
Breanna F.
Louisville, KY
For fast food, the quality is excellent. Carls Jr has the best fast food burgers and the toppings always taste fresh. The line is always slow moving at the drive through but it's worth the wait. Pricing is comparable to other fast food restaurants.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Alexis D.
Chattanooga, TN
Every morning, I used to get a biscuit before I went to school, and I love their food. While I love their food, every time I go there, the service is always horrible. One morning while I was going in the drive through with my family, they refused to give me the correct order and stole $40 from me. They cussed me out, and every time I go, things like this always happen. Good food, bad service!!
Lauren J.
Placentia, CA
Hit or miss depending where you are. I typically get the western bacon cheeseburger protein style (lettuce wrapped). where you go it can be soggy gross and poorly made with burnt bacon or the best thing in the world. you get what you pay for truly
Dacy D.
Bacon western cheeseburger! That's my go to meal. Thy are in the pricier side, but that's because their quality of meat is better than most fast food. If you enjoy Carl's Jr., do NOT go to Hardee's. They do not sell the bacon western cheeseburger.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Love Carl's Jr. So many great burgers & chicken sandwiches. I go at least once a month. Super affordable & have good quality food. Love the coupons sent in the mail. Not expensive at all. My favorite is the chicken club sandwich. I would go again!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.