BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Elizabeth B.
Windsor , CA
You can never go wrong with a bacon ranc burger. My brother used to works at Carl's & my family and I have been going for over 20 years. Always good food & great people.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
It's kind of half and half whether these guys are any good. In my area they're one of the more least popular fast food places to go to, and they recently got rid of the bacon cheese fries that I always got to do the beer one instead. But I still go partly because of the student discount they offer.
Roseddy Piña D.
Im in love with this burguer, I love the flavor and the burguer is really big. I feel that the meat is really meat ( Im not 100$ sure cause you know in these nobody know. Its absolutly good quality and I recommend it. The place is really clean so I think that I would go again to buy me an amazing burguer
Jenn S.
Redding, CA
Carl's Jr. has plenty of options for any mood, their breakfast menu has improved by leaps and bounds recently and their employees always seem happy to be working there.
Sierra T.
Carl's has been my longest favorite fast food place. I've been going here ever since I was a kid, because the chicken here actually tasted like chicken in my chicken stars. Which they need to bring back obviously. My boyfriend and I continue to go here now, because their ingredients always taste the best! Just bring back the stupid stars.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
If you want a home-cooked simple burger and don't want to do it yourself go to Carl's jr. The best burgers ever! Taste like it was made fresh right out of your kitchen! It's extremely affordable plus they have yummy salty crunchy fries creamy milky shakes really great place for a old school Burger Shack.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Carl's Jr is great. I love their BBQ chicken sandwich and also their spicy chicken sandwich, and also their onion rings. Yummy. Affordable and now they have an app, that anytime you go into a Carl's Jr you accumulate points that goes toward free items with the purchase of an item, or some dollars off an item.
Michelle A.
Carl's Jr is that one fast food restaurant that can pass for an actual restaurant with how big their burgers are. It's definitely not the cheapest place, but the burgers and the variety of sides with your meal make up for it. My favorite burger is the Western Bacon Cheeseburger!
Madeleine Q.
Carl's Jr. Is an amazing fast food restaurant. The hamburgers are just delicious but in my opinion you have to know what to order because although all the burgers are delicious the are some that are just not as woth it as other ones so my recomendation is the Western Bacon or the one that have blue cheese on it
Zulema O.
Fries are great, burgers are unbelievable for a good price!

I recommend the Diablo Burger (don't worry, not as spicy as it sounds, just good enough spicy)!

Western Bacon Burger comes with onion rings and bbq, so good must try!

Surprisingly their salads are good too. Criss cut fries, amazing! And their shakes, don't get me started! 👌
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.