BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
If you want a home-cooked simple burger and don't want to do it yourself go to Carl's jr. The best burgers ever! Taste like it was made fresh right out of your kitchen! It's extremely affordable plus they have yummy salty crunchy fries creamy milky shakes really great place for a old school Burger Shack.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Carl's Jr is great. I love their BBQ chicken sandwich and also their spicy chicken sandwich, and also their onion rings. Yummy. Affordable and now they have an app, that anytime you go into a Carl's Jr you accumulate points that goes toward free items with the purchase of an item, or some dollars off an item.
Michelle A.
Carl's Jr is that one fast food restaurant that can pass for an actual restaurant with how big their burgers are. It's definitely not the cheapest place, but the burgers and the variety of sides with your meal make up for it. My favorite burger is the Western Bacon Cheeseburger!
Zulema O.
Fries are great, burgers are unbelievable for a good price!

I recommend the Diablo Burger (don't worry, not as spicy as it sounds, just good enough spicy)!

Western Bacon Burger comes with onion rings and bbq, so good must try!

Surprisingly their salads are good too. Criss cut fries, amazing! And their shakes, don't get me started! đź‘Ś
Madeleine Q.
Carl's Jr. Is an amazing fast food restaurant. The hamburgers are just delicious but in my opinion you have to know what to order because although all the burgers are delicious the are some that are just not as woth it as other ones so my recomendation is the Western Bacon or the one that have blue cheese on it
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
Eh. It's quick and it's easy. It is also fast food though, so don't expect anything healthy. The corporation's ethics also leave a lot to be desired (but then again, most do). All in all, if I'm on the go and want a burger, I'll stop here, but I wouldn't go out of my way.
sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
i am in love with the criscut French fries as well as the Mexican food that they have. my favorite item to get is the western bacn cheese burger with exra barbq sauce. I don't like how there medium size is really a large, I always for get that and order to much. I have triees the strawberry lemonade recently and it was amazing
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
Maybe its just the CJ's around my area but i feel that their employees need to be a little more friendly to customers. Overall the food is good but little over priced now. I think they need to bring back the banana chocolate chip shake it was the best one they had!
Wendy S.
Really good all beef burgers and REAL chicken fillets/tenders, and the best curly fries around! Their milkshakes are perfect, especially with whipped cream. Breakfast is good too! The bacon, egg and cheese biscuit is one of my favorites, along with the Frisco breakfast sandwich.
Sue H.
Armona, CA
Absolutely love Carl's Jr. one of my favorites, it's on my list! I never ate there often in the past, & I never knew how big their variety was. They have so many different kinds of food there. It's great for families who can all agree on what they want to eat! đź‘Ť
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.