BY CARL'S JR. #48 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Carl's Jr is great. I love their BBQ chicken sandwich and also their spicy chicken sandwich, and also their onion rings. Yummy. Affordable and now they have an app, that anytime you go into a Carl's Jr you accumulate points that goes toward free items with the purchase of an item, or some dollars off an item.
Madeleine Q.
Carl's Jr. Is an amazing fast food restaurant. The hamburgers are just delicious but in my opinion you have to know what to order because although all the burgers are delicious the are some that are just not as woth it as other ones so my recomendation is the Western Bacon or the one that have blue cheese on it
Zulema O.
Fries are great, burgers are unbelievable for a good price!

I recommend the Diablo Burger (don't worry, not as spicy as it sounds, just good enough spicy)!

Western Bacon Burger comes with onion rings and bbq, so good must try!

Surprisingly their salads are good too. Criss cut fries, amazing! And their shakes, don't get me started! 👌
Michelle A.
Carl's Jr is that one fast food restaurant that can pass for an actual restaurant with how big their burgers are. It's definitely not the cheapest place, but the burgers and the variety of sides with your meal make up for it. My favorite burger is the Western Bacon Cheeseburger!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I have several issues with Carl jr. There's nothing worse than going in to order an extremely expensive meal a burger fries and a drink that cost you twelve bucks to get home and find out they forgot the bacon so often I find that when I go here I pay a lot more and I get a lot less
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
Eh. It's quick and it's easy. It is also fast food though, so don't expect anything healthy. The corporation's ethics also leave a lot to be desired (but then again, most do). All in all, if I'm on the go and want a burger, I'll stop here, but I wouldn't go out of my way.
sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
i am in love with the criscut French fries as well as the Mexican food that they have. my favorite item to get is the western bacn cheese burger with exra barbq sauce. I don't like how there medium size is really a large, I always for get that and order to much. I have triees the strawberry lemonade recently and it was amazing
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
Maybe its just the CJ's around my area but i feel that their employees need to be a little more friendly to customers. Overall the food is good but little over priced now. I think they need to bring back the banana chocolate chip shake it was the best one they had!
Jenny K.
green bay, WI
I really love this place! i love their fries and burgers. This is a good quality place. A little expensive but it is worth your money, i promise you. I love the overall taste of their products. I would definitely recommend to others to try. I got there more often than not.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
Carl's Jr always has the best Play Places for my kids- they're huge! My kids love them and that's why we go there. Unfortunately, their chicken nugget kids meals are terrible! The Chicken nuggets do not taste good and cook unevenly because they're shaped like a star. We only ever order fries when we go play, but I wish we could order more!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.