BY CARL'S JR. #49 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA
Love this place! Tastes better than other fast food burger restaurants I've been to in terms of quantity of the food. If you buy their normal burgers/cheeseburgers and such, don't expect such good quality. I tried it once by mistake and regretted it.

Their "special" burgers are the ones that make me love Carls. The burgers are always huge and loaded with ingredients. That means they are pricey, like their so called 6 dollar burger. Luckily, we always get coupons in the mail, making it super affordable.
Sierra T.
Carl's has been my longest favorite fast food place. I've been going here ever since I was a kid, because the chicken here actually tasted like chicken in my chicken stars. Which they need to bring back obviously. My boyfriend and I continue to go here now, because their ingredients always taste the best! Just bring back the stupid stars.
Cristy T.
I am low key addicted to this fast food restaurant. I always get onion rings with their BBQ sauce or the western bacon cheeseburger at about $3.50 each and they have a 2 for $6 deal! My dad loves the moonshine burger because of the fried onions and I think it's delicious as well. However, the western burger is my go-to especially for my boyfriend and my brother as well. Yum! Service is fast and I've never had a problem with my order
Roseddy P.
Im in love with this burguer, I love the flavor and the burguer is really big. I feel that the meat is really meat ( Im not 100$ sure cause you know in these nobody know. Its absolutly good quality and I recommend it. The place is really clean so I think that I would go again to buy me an amazing burguer
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
It's kind of half and half whether these guys are any good. In my area they're one of the more least popular fast food places to go to, and they recently got rid of the bacon cheese fries that I always got to do the beer one instead. But I still go partly because of the student discount they offer.
Jenn S.
Redding, CA
Carl's Jr. has plenty of options for any mood, their breakfast menu has improved by leaps and bounds recently and their employees always seem happy to be working there.
Farrah D.
If you want a home-cooked simple burger and don't want to do it yourself go to Carl's jr. The best burgers ever! Taste like it was made fresh right out of your kitchen! It's extremely affordable plus they have yummy salty crunchy fries creamy milky shakes really great place for a old school Burger Shack.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Carl's Jr is great. I love their BBQ chicken sandwich and also their spicy chicken sandwich, and also their onion rings. Yummy. Affordable and now they have an app, that anytime you go into a Carl's Jr you accumulate points that goes toward free items with the purchase of an item, or some dollars off an item.
Michelle A.
Carl's Jr is that one fast food restaurant that can pass for an actual restaurant with how big their burgers are. It's definitely not the cheapest place, but the burgers and the variety of sides with your meal make up for it. My favorite burger is the Western Bacon Cheeseburger!
Madeleine Q.
Carl's Jr. Is an amazing fast food restaurant. The hamburgers are just delicious but in my opinion you have to know what to order because although all the burgers are delicious the are some that are just not as woth it as other ones so my recomendation is the Western Bacon or the one that have blue cheese on it
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.