BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Savannah V.
Tulare, CA
I love love love Carl's Jr. burgers they are better and bigger than mc Donald burgers in my opinion! I live down the street from one so I go very often!! They are well oriced and worth the money!!
Jeanie G.
I like the Santa Fe Chicken, and the Jalapeño Turkey Burger but the prices have gone up A LOT so I don't know how much longer I personally will be able to keep eating out.
Elia B.
I love the hamburgers from this restaurant. Is my favorite place to eat.The food is great,time yo have to wait for the food is good and excellent customer service
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
I don’t think Carls junior is that great, the only thing that I have found pleasing is the breakfast food. It seems greasy and just doesn’t have the best flavor.
Diego G.
I love this restaurant because it doesn't even taste like if it is a fast food restaurant l, it tastes gormet. And in my opinion, I recommend the "Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger".
Monica G.
Need more in the area. Hard to find one but when I do I have to stop. The best french fries ever. The burgers seem to always be juicy and hot just like the fries
Elizabeth A.
Marysville, CA
I love their burgers. They have a very spicy and delicious fiery burger called diablo burger. I love getting their western burger that has onion rings and BBQ sauce. I also love their famous star burgers.
Ramsiye V.
Las hamburguesas son muy buenas al igual que las papas, las malteadas me gustan también y son un poco caras pero también la última vez que comí aquí me enferme horrible del estomago, creo que ya no volveré a ir solo por ese detalle
Daresha P.
The food is great and I don't feel like I'm really cheating my first when I eat here. It's reasonably priced and a great fast food restaurant to try on a cheat day.
Perla R.
Have you had the breakfast burgers from Carl's Jr? They are awesome! Beef patty and cheese in a breakfast burger with egg and hashbrown...so much fun and fulfilling!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.