BY CARL'S JR. #46 in Dining

Madeline W.
Antelope, CA
I'm not a huge fast food person, per se. But Carl's Jr. is by far my favorite out of the bunch. They have THE BEST French fries in fast food. And their burger is also a close second (only to In-n-Out, of course). I love that they build their burgers upside down because that's how I normally eat my burgers anyway. If I wasn't such a huge fan of Carl's Jr., I would take ONE star away just for how expensive they are compared to most other fast food places.
Tanisha S.
Lacey, WA
I don't go out to eat that often. When I do though and I have things to do, it's usually Carl's Jr. where I stop at. Our local store is always clean, the staff members are really nice, they are professional and the food is always fresh and amazing. If, which is rarely, but if something is wrong with my order, they are quick to fix it without complaint.
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
This place is my go-to for a good fast food burger that doesn't fill me with guilt and regret. They use real, fresh ingredients and you're not going to pay more than a few bucks for an awesome, tasty burger. Their fries are some of the best I've had as well! Cross-cut are my favorite, however, one time I was mistakenly given their regular fries and they were so good that I wouldn't send them back.
Dolly B.
Panamá
ohh myyyy goodnes! its delicius...
it's the most delicious there is.
Its taste, its price is all very good.i really like very much.
I could eat it for days without problem
Cristie G.
Carl's Jr always surprises me when I go there with how good they're burgers arw. The budget s do taste fresh and the burger does taste kielbasa it was cooked on a flames not a grill. The criss cut frys are to die for as well. The ranch is supreme compared to other restaurants, and they also have Tacos!! So you can get 2ntaates in one!!
Niki J.
I love the double western bacon cheeseburger! It's my go to or the low carb burger. I live out I the mountains so we don't get to eat out often. I feel like Carl's Jr. is a tad more expensive than the other places. Kids meals are the worst. You pay double what you pay at Mcdonalds and get half the food. Drinks are huge though.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't eat a lot of fast food, but if I have to hit up a drive-thru, I do love Hardee's (which is the East Coast version of Carl's Jr.) They have a bacon cheeseburger that is pretty delicious. Their fries have always been pretty tasty as well. If you are on the go and in the mood for a good, drive-thru burger, hit them up!
Marina A.
Hemet, CA
Love this place! Tastes better than other fast food burger restaurants I've been to in terms of quantity of the food. If you buy their normal burgers/cheeseburgers and such, don't expect such good quality. I tried it once by mistake and regretted it.

Their "special" burgers are the ones that make me love Carls. The burgers are always huge and loaded with ingredients. That means they are pricey, like their so called 6 dollar burger. Luckily, we always get coupons in the mail, making it super affordable.
Elizabeth B.
Windsor , CA
You can never go wrong with a bacon ranc burger. My brother used to works at Carl's & my family and I have been going for over 20 years. Always good food & great people.
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA

Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.