BY CARL'S JR. #56 in Dining

E🌻 C.
Las Vegas , NV
Horrible costumer service!!!!!!!! Like come one this guy literally sigh sooooo loud like he’s annoyed oh no he needs to go home. Food is bomb but workers have a bad attitude.
jennifer c.
Palmdale, CA
I love carlsjr! Their terriyakhi burger is sooo good, it has pineapple terriyakhi sauce lettuce tomatoe cheese its just so friken deliciouse their fries also go perfectly well with the burger just amazing
Precious P.
I love Carl's Jr. And I love a good burger! I love there burger mainly because of the charbroiled flavor. It just makes a huge difference. The have great deals like the $4 Real Deal (spicy chicken sandwich, double cheeseburger, small fry, and a small drink), on Fridays they have the Famous star burger for $1.49 from 5-8p.m. Their regular combos are inexpensive. I believe they start at $4.99 before tax. I always get coupons in the mail.
JoAnn B.
Ocala, FL
I love the burgers at carls jr I do not have a favorite I love them all. Although I feel they are more expensive then others I feel that they are well worth the price.
Nikki C.
Lafayette, TN
Good was really good. The portion size was more then i could eat. They have lower calorie options with the turkey grilled sandwich I will definitely go there again .
Marlene P.
From Carl's Jr I love their western bacon burger and their criss cut fries! I love their chocolate cake from their also! I recommend the chocolate cake to anyone.
Hector A.
Altadena , CA
Carls Jr is my favorite burger fast food! Their burgers are always really meaty and their choices are great. No fast food burgers compare to carls because carls makes them a good size and they taste more authentic.
Shelby D.
West Union, IA
Kind of high priced for low quality food and terrible customer service. If you have something unsatisfactory and it gets mentioned you get treated like a criminal.
Melissa L.
Colton, CA
I love to pick up some carl's jr when I'm not cooking a homemade meal. It's good and so close to our house we love to eat it when we are busy are just want some fast.
It's alright but not like in n out they have good shakes if they take their time on making them, the Carl's Jr. by my house is very sloppy and do not take time to make the food or make any body happy with there food
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.