BY CARL'S JR. #54 in Dining

Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
A bit pricey but definitely worth it. My favorite burger is the big Carl. I wish they would bring that the chicken wrappers though. They would make me go back for some everyday
Katie C.
Great burgers, fantastic variety, giant drinks, and love the fried zucchini! Weirdest part though, they always make you pull past the window even when there is no one waiting.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
THE FRIES AREE SOO GOOD AND SO ARE THE CURLY FRIES!!!! The original fries taste like the buffalo wild wings fries as well!! Im a fry freak!! Recommend eating carlos jr fries!!
Rocio D.
Love the burgers just cuz they are pretty big recently i was disappointed i use to go alot to get the jalapeño poppers and the last time i went was told they where taken off so definitely a bummer .
Berenice M.
Omg I love carls jr. The first time I tasted it I was very impressed. I love the chicken sandwich. I go so often know. I dont have no negative comments about Carls Jr. I am soo gonna go again ! I so recommend this restaurant
Britney G.
Reedley
Their food is so good if your having a craving for fries and burgers. I love their superstar burger with medium fries and drink. I would so recommend this to everyone and would go again anytime!
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my favorite places to get a burger is a Carl's Jr. They are very affordable with their prices in combos and the quality of the food is on point. My favorite item from their menu is a western burger and I really like their french fries also
Sarah H.
Double bacon western cheeseburger and crosscut fries , please! Carl's also has great shakes. Stay away from the regular fries here and the breakfast isn't that great.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
The teriyaki burger is my favorite! I don't eat here a lot but when I do that always hits the spot! The fries are pretty good, and my husband usually gets a shake and seems to think it's good! I should honestly go more often haha
Lauren T.
Longmont, CO
Fried zuchini at a fast food joint?  Yes!  You can order and feel virtuous (sort of)  Delicious and my favorite item at Carl's.  Be careful, you'll burn the roof of your mouth off cause they come hot out of the fryer.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.