BY CARL'S JR. #43 in Dining

• I really love Carls Jr! My question is this: In your s...1 Answers
  • What other restaurant is this compared too?2 Answers
MiriamP (.
Fries aren’t that good from here but the fried zucchini is pretty good! The burgers are also pretty good, and the size of them isn’t bad for the price. I don’t go often since it’s about 30-45 mins away from my house. But I would probably go at least once a month if it was closer
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Unless you’re eating one of their $5 boxes (which are fabulous deals by the way) Carl’s Jr. is very expensive! Their burgers are great and the $6 burgers are HUGE. Nice drink selection to choose from. Even better when the Carl’s Jr. contains the Green Burrito menu as well!
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I love Carl’s Jr. it’s by far the best quality fast food place in my opinion. My only complaint is the lack of locations on the east coast so I can only indulge on my trips to California or I have to go all the way into nyc for it
Katie K.
Las Vegas, NV
I think Carl’s Jr. has really great food. I love getting the 5$ boxes. Such a great deal for a lot of food. I can’t never finish my box always end up spending 5$ to eat two different times throughout the day which is a plus. Cause I don’t cook too much. I only give 3 stars because a lot of times they like to try you with old food and you have to ask for it fresh.
Daisy G.
Brownsville
Carl's Jr has great breakfast, I especially love their Monster Biscuit. It has bacon, sausage, 2 kinds of cheese and egg, but my favorite is the biscuit. The taste is amazingly delicious, like biscuits your grandma use to make.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I'm a fan of CJ's, I tried it foe the first time when I lived in Cali and they have great breakfast but in my opinion the best this is the chicken tenders with the honey mustard!! Win win every time!
Deysy T.
Canton, TX
I live like 5 minutes from Carl's Jr. so I eat here every single weekend as my dinner orders don't change from my number one famous star or my 9 pieces chicken stars ❤❤ ️️
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
*heavy sigh* Where do I even begin? The pros are a big menu, rarely busy, pretty good chicken strips, and friendly employees. The cons are severe stomach discomfort, the prices, and they're huge liars. Even though they speak badly about how processed other fast food places are, in reality they're far more processed and use far poorer quality ingredients than their competitors. This brings me to stomach discomfort. Every time I eat something "beef" here I wind up curled up on my bathroom praying for a swift death because the pain is so bad. The only time I usually get this pain is if I eat pork so either they're using pork in their meat mix, contaminate it with pork, or one of the chemicals they're using in meat processing is causing a reaction. Either way I would rather have a bland burger than an ER trip. Hard pass.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I am pretty open minded when it comes to restaurants, but I have tried this place twice over the years, and both times, I have this odd feeling in my gut after I eat food there. My theory is that perhaps the cooking oil isn't changed as much as it should be. Some people swear by this place, but I am not one of them.  UPDATE: They are dual branded with Green Burrito, and I tried a Green Burrito burrito, and I still feel somewhat lousy afterward...and I tried this one at a different Carl’s Jr. than the one that I tried the first two times. So, in all, this appears to be an issue with the chain itself. If you are craving a tasty burger from a fast food place, try Burger King instead...all tasty, no discomfort afterwards.

Karla C.
Carls Jr burger are unmistakable. The meat needs to be seasoned in my opinion but all its toppings make one delicious burger. The onion rings are a little bland but the texture is great. The fries are amazing and some of the best. I really do love Carl's Jr. and I'm obsessed with their kids chicken stars. They're addicting even though they give you a tiiiny bit of an uncomfortable feeling in your stomach a few minutes after eating them but they're so delicious.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
What other restaurant is this compared too?
Lisa S.