BY CARLOS SANTANA

California pear skin, neroli, sandalwood, freesia, coconut water, calla lily accord, Japanese plum, musk, chocolate, cassis, and iris. see more...

Karina A.
I love this scent. I think it works for both summer and winter. It is warm and sexy. It does not last all day but it also is very fragrant when first applied. I spray one time on one wrist then rub both together, and a small spritz on my neck. I think it is appropriate for work as long as you are using a small amount (as with most perfumes). When going out or spending time with my S/O I apply a little bit more (behind ears, behind knees). Everyone prefers different scents and I am not good at identifying the notes of a perfume but if you like perfumes that have a hint of musk then I recommend sampling this is you can find it in stores. Otherwise do your research online to compare prices because the price for this one really differs from site to site. I started using it about 2 years ago and am just starting on my second bottle.
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
I wish there was a store near me to buy this, everything of carlos santana is amazing! i have boots and heels and handbags! all i need are his wallets and his perfume! if you get a chance to see this! get it!!
Kirsty O.
The perfume its self is a unusual beautiful, tasteful scent from all it contains. The bottle is very classy and t has attractive packaging making it more appealing.
Monika A.
Manchester, Manchester
i hope it dosent smell like a flower :/