BY CARLOS SANTANA

Lilian A.
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
This stuff smells like heaven on earth. i love it! I'm not sure what the ingredients are but it's a good mix. i wish i knew what to compare it too as far as smells go,but I don't. i say give it a try,you won't be disappointed.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and it smells for good the price is not that bad I really like the packaging a little spray go a long way I get complements all the time I will be buying when I'm all out
Krystin A.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish this hadn't been discontinued. It is my husband's favorite cologne. I couldn't find any retailers selling it so I had to buy it on eBay. It is such a lovely smell. It is woodsy, floral and spicy all at the same time. I am not sure if it just mixes well with my husband's personal scent or what but when he wears it, it drives me crazy!
Berria L.
Berria L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this so so so so in love with this product it work so wonderful on my skin
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a shame this cologne is so obscure. It smells great and it's unlike any typical men's cologne! As a woman, I would wear this.
Anngele V.
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband has been wearing this scent for many years now and it's one of my faves. It smells very musky and manly. I bought it online before ever smelling it and was happy that it was perfect! I haven't found any other colognes to replace this one yet and I've been looking a long time to add to his scents. He prefers this one and I love it too!