Carlo Rossi® Soft White

by Carlo Rossi

Notes

"With the sweet, crisp taste of green apples, Carlo Rossi Soft White is perfect for summertime but can be enjoyed year-round with barbeque, salads and fresh vegetables." —winemaker

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carlo Rossi® Soft White!
Kamila W.
Gdańsk, Pomorskie
I'm more of a wine type of person, that white one is definitely one of my favourites. Delicate taste, best when taken straight from the fridge, really refreshing, but not overwhelming. You can buy it everywhere, I could definitely recommend it especially at these hot summer days.
Alishia B.
Coquitlam, BC
Love it! Simple, not too sweet and great price point. Really hits the spot. It’s not a super fancy wine but it’s still smooth with great taste. I would recommend for sure! [product:carlo-rossi-soft-white]
Adela O.
princegeorge
I like it. I think it has a soft taste and the after taste is not too strong. It goes down easy and it pairs well with strawberries!
carolyn M.
Santiago de Los caballeros
Una copa de vino y no necesitas nada más ,esto lo es todo es bueno, suave ,su sabor diferente a los otro 100 de 100
Zoe C.
My #1 white wine choice. It’s cheap, comes in a bigger bottle than other brands, and the taste is decent. It’s definitely on the sweeter side which can get to be too much after a while, but still worth it for the price.
Yadira M.
Waterbury , Ct
When drinking wine in a budget this is my go-to! Great taste for the price , not too sweet just right for me
Detressa S.
Akron
It's cool need more flavor. And it could been a bigger bottle .it's compare to alternative pretty well .it's more fruiterer and up the Avc up some more.Repect consumer  but have brought in a while .if am on a budget.But only if I been little cheaper in spending and don't compare to Rhine that what I love drinking.
Ana M.
This brand have quality, i like it. For me is better Rose, for improve, is important the people know about the properties.
Merelyn120061 D.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este vino, sólo he probado el blanco y el tinto , este blanco lo suelo usar más para cocinar que para tomar le da bien sabor y olor a las carnes y tiene buen sabor para tomar, el precio es bueno no es muy caro
Idelisa V.
Totowa, NJ
Love, love, love sweet, soft to enjoy alone or with a meal. Not dry at all, perfect!!!

Looking for your answer?