Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle

by Carlo Rossi

Which other flavors are equal or better than this one?
Do you prefer Sangria over other wines?
Start your review of Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle!
Product Highlights
“This is a pretty good sangria when you add fruit to it.” in reviews
“They have at least one glass per night, its a little sweet for my taste.” in reviews
“I love Carlos Rossi wines, there inexpensive and have great flavor, Sangria is a fruity sweet wine.” in reviews
“I like to mix it with cranberry juice to add a little more flavor to the red sangria.” in reviews
El Dorado Spg, MO
Not something I would ever care to drink again. Very vinegary, bitter and not much flavor other then that.
Taste good. It’s not bitter but not too sweet either. I sometimes put some grapes or strawberries in it.
Sunnyvale , CA
My parents love this stuff! They have at least one glass per night, its a little sweet for my taste.
Lawrence, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it 😍. Perfect wine 🍷 good for any occasion sweet to the paladar ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Not make you drunk
RIVERSIDE, CA
This sangria is very fruity and affordable, and it tastes good on its own or with added fruit.
San Leandro , CA
Not bad but, I've had better. The price was great! It felt like it was missing something.
Brooklawn, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tasty! It's not as good as home made, but perfect in a pinch or time crunch!
Tasty! It's not as good as home made, but perfect in a pinch or time crunch!