Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle

by Carlo Rossi

Carlo Rossi Sangria Red Wine delivers fruit-forward notes of red fruits and citrus fruits. This red wine pairs perfectly with slices of fresh fruit. An unpretentious wine, this fruity Sangria in a larger 4 L bottle is ideal for your next fiesta or pool party. This Sangria wine is best served chilled. Because of its screw top lid, this Carlo Rossi gallon wine bottle allows for easy opening and secure storage.

Which other flavors are equal or better than this one?
Do you prefer Sangria over other wines?
Start your review of Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle!
Product Highlights
This is a pretty good sangria when you add fruit to it.in reviews
They have at least one glass per night, its a little sweet for my taste.in reviews
I love Carlos Rossi wines, there inexpensive and have great flavor, Sangria is a fruity sweet wine.in reviews
I like to mix it with cranberry juice to add a little more flavor to the red sangria.in reviews
Lissette A.
Jersey City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle uploaded by Lissette A.
Purchased at: Costco
Carlos Rossi’s wines are really good but this one is my least favorite! Not because it taste bad but because I prefer rosé or white wine instead. This sangria is a bit too strong for me, when I drink one glass I will not drink anymore. Over all of you like sangria this is a good and affordable one.
Kiera  P.
Wichita, KS
Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle uploaded by Kiera  P.
Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle uploaded by Kiera  P.
Fantastic price and even better flavor. I added some fruit pieces in this for a wow factor, but everyone asked me if I added champagne into the mix as well. This has a hint of a fizziness and compliments the flavors super well. 10/10 recommend.
Tiffany  F.
Rome, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle uploaded by Tiffany  F.
My favorite wine to drink. Love the Sangria. Nice and relaxing after a long day at work.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I buy Carlo Rossi Sangria whenever I'm expecting certain company. I mix it up with a bit of orange juice to make it weaker and for a nice flavor!
Melissa R.
Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle uploaded by Melissa R.
A mi esposo le gusta mucho. Toma una copita a la semana relax. La botella es grande y el contenido duradero.
Alicia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle uploaded by Alicia P.
This is the best wine I’ve tried. I’ve honestly tried the sweet red and chilled or regular it’s good.
AnaLaura V.
Cypress
Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle uploaded by AnaLaura V.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This Sangria is so good I have gotten asked if I made it 😂. Anyway, I’m enjoying some now with a home made pizza.Carlo Rossi Red Sangria - 4L Bottle
Loretta I.
Hillside, NJ
Love love this wine. Tastes great and just a fine wine. It also comes in a white version. Carlo Rossi wines are really great. Comes in a big bottle and is not crazy expensive.
Paige B.
Shelby, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this for my wedding! It’s kind of bitter, so we added a gallon of orange juice and added fresh fruit (oranges, pineapple, & blueberries) it was a huge success everyone loved it and thought it was made from scratch! You just put your own twist to it! And wallet friendly!
Vanessa S.
Union City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite sangria! I love the deep sweet red wine flavor with fruity notes lol fancy af. It’s amazing chilled, with ice is watery and not good so definitely chill first. I like to put it in the freezer and leave it sitting in an ice bath