Carlo Rossi® Moscato Sangria

by Carlo Rossi

Carlo Rossi® Moscato Sangria

Moscato Sangria, our newest blend! This sweet and fruity white wine Sangria is a delicious blend of Moscato wine with hints of orange, peach and apple. We love pairing it with fruits, cheeses and mildly sweet desserts.

Did you Know?
The breadth and number of varieties of Moscato suggest that it is perhaps the oldest domesticated grape variety, and there are theories that most families within the Vitis vinifera grape variety are descended from the Moscato variety.

Does this taste like the pink moscato sangria?
Start your review of Carlo Rossi® Moscato Sangria!
Tasandra S.
Lebanon, PA
Carlo Rossi® Moscato Sangria uploaded by Tasandra S.
This type of moscato wine is sweet and fruity taste to it hints of orange, peach and apple , I only purchases it for $4.76 for the smaller bottle today at my wine and spirits store. I really enjoy this type of wine and it’s really not a expensive type of wine. Carlo Rossi® Moscato Sangria
Rob M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Carlo Rossi® Moscato Sangria uploaded by Rob M.
Purchased at: Publix
It’s definitely every refrigerator must have. It’s the perfect drink for parties, punches, and private time. A glass with a good book or Netflix and chill type deal or even just because but it is just that damn good. I love it and so shall you. Publix is my pick up spot for it and it runs about 12-14 bucks for a 3 liter.
Ivy  J.
Lancaster, CA
Carlo Rossi® Moscato Sangria uploaded by Ivy  J.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a pleasantly sweet and fruity drink. Sometimes I like to put frozen fruit in it, so it won't get watered down with ice. It is so delicious and light. It pairs very well with cheese and crackers and fruit. Can I get one more glass for the road please?
Brooklyn B.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite affordable white wine... Second only to Carlo Rossi Sweet Red Wine... Moscato Sangria is very crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet so it compliments sweet and savory food like fruit and cheese or anything that is saturated in flavor like lobster bisque... This wine has a soft juxtaposition to richer flavorings and because of the affordable pricing it can flow freely at get together like BBQ cookouts... I always offer this to the ladies especially when eating spicy BBQ dishes when men are usually guzzling heavy beer and drinks... Lends a nice touch of elegance for minimal additional cost... One more thing... It's also delicious if spiked with a few spots of harder liquor like tequila, vodka etc. Very versatile and delicious
Natasa M.
This is my favorite drink! Not too strong, nice sweety taste. I like these jugs :-) I never have issues after drinking it. Would not change a thing! Definitely recommend!
Donna P. H.
Buffalo, NY
Carlo Rossi® Moscato Sangria uploaded by Donna P. H.
I really enjoy Carlo Rossi Moscato Sangria wine. Although, it has a sweet flavor. The Sangria gives this wine a great strength. I like it best over ice with green seedless grapes. I put a lot of grapes in my glass. They soak up the wine where it has a tropical twist. I also, like making wine slushies with Carlo Rossi. I'll use a fruity mixture that's sold to make daquiris, ice and wine. It's so refreshing and tastes good.
Vanessa S.
Union City, NJ
Sooo delicious I absolutely love Carlo Rossi they have delicious wines. This one is sweet and super light and crisp! It’s fruity and amazing when chilled, please do not add ice lol put it in the freezer or chill overnight
Victoria W.
Wayne, NJ
Hands down one the most reasonable moscato sangrias on the market. It is a reasonable price (under $5) where I live, it’s great if you are on a budget and like wine! It is a smooth sweet moscato, so if you like sweet wine this is the wine for you!! It definitely varies by person and preference, but I think it’s a great product regardless.
Taylor G.
Franklinville
This wine is one of my favorites. Not dry and not to sweet. Resembles apple juice to me. By far my favorite wine
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
This is a favorite and a must-have for BBQs at my house. This white sangria is pretty sweet compared to others, but that’s what I love about it. I’ve added fruit and served it in a pitcher and everyone loved it! Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...