Carlo Rossi® California Red

by Carlo Rossi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carlo Rossi® California Red!
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Es muy sabroso ese vino es liviano en sabor es dulce al palladar a mi me gusta mucho y lo compro cada vez que puedo.
Aleshia P.
Redford, MI
So so so good. If you like a sweet wine but not too sweet this is the one for you . My friends and family love it not to mention the price is AWESOME ! Cheers 🥂
Gina S.
Parma
Very good wine! Didn’t know they make these long tall bottles! Got to have a good glass of red wine with a pasta dinner on a Sunday! Not to dry, not too sweet, this wine was perfect!!
Elly L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sweet but not too sweet! Just right this one has a less soft bitter taste at the end like the bigger bottles.
Idelisa V.
Totowa, NJ
Great wine not to dry not to sweet perfect with any meal, I was skeptical at first but it really good not to strong on the alcohol
Helen P.
Doral, FL
Good for having a stake, pork chop or baby back ribs, combine it with any side dish it would combine perfectly
Mary B.
Zamboanga City
This is one of my favorite red wines! Tastes perfectly with any meal you are having. I always buy these whenever we have something to celebrate on or not or even just to stock them at home because I'm a hoarder of great stuffs. And trust me this is a good one!
Mary D.
Carlo Rossi® California Red uploaded by Mary D.
I'm more of a white gal and I was totally impressed with this. It's quite dry and has a great aroma and nice bite. Total conisuer style. Not expensive and biggest thing is it would make a great sipping wine and a wonderful steak marinade. Lamb too. I'd purchase again.
Nicole C.
Miami , FL
It is a little dry, it is not to my liking. even so it tastes good and it's cheap👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
junearich L.
Block 2 Lot 81 Hacienda Hills, Brgy Palo-Alto, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
I usually like to have red wine on the table during special occassions and holidays. I like the flavor of this. It taste good and the alcohol content is not  that high so it's okay for a not so drinker like me. My fave brand thou is Novelino (strawberry) for I like the sweet taste of it and it has no alcohol content.

Looking for your answer?