Carlo Rossi Burgundy  uploaded by Damaris M.Carlo Rossi Burgundy  uploaded by Christina meach M.Carlo Rossi Burgundy  uploaded by Jamie M.

BY CARLO ROSSI BURGUNDY

• Has anyone ever not had a good time while drinking this 1 Answers
  • Is this wine sweet at all? Anything comparable to barefoot wines? 1 Answers
  • Does it have a good shelf life?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Plus it turns into red wine vinegar when you have no need to cook with an entire jug of it within a few days" in 5 reviews
  • "Carlo Rossi is cheap, yes, but there are many other cheap wines out there that are much better in quality." in 5 reviews
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Let me preface this by saying neither I or my husband are "wine people". We enjoy drinking it, but don't need expensive stuff. Our go to for wine is Carlo Rossi. While we like the merlot better, the burgundy is good too. It just dry enough, and a good deal. Great for parties where you don't want to spend a ton on wine.
Damaris M.
Damaris M.
I really enjoy this deliciousness chill or not chill is a must have in your kitchen or bar, drink it alone or just add some crackers , cheese , ham or even alone you won't go wrong is simple delicious this is my honest opinion , I have to have a back up all the time
Sanquise P.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Love it! Reasonably priced. Perfect for when you're chilling and want wine but don't want to grab your expensive bottle. It is sweet and gives you a buzz.
Demy A.
Demy A.
Baltimore, MD
So so so cheap and affordable! For the price you pay, I would say it is an amazing wine and amazing taste - sometimes it is even like juice!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
My favvvvorite inexpensive wine. So delicious for the price! I also like the white and the sangria in this brand. Very sweet and delicious!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Danvers, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Cheap wine but amazing! Makes for a delicious sangria as well! (Especially adding few ingredients to the Carlo Rossi sangrias!
Thomas T.
Thomas T.
Spokane, WA
Delicious, I buy these at least once a week, reasonably priced and plenty of alcohol content
Carel K.
Carel K.
Its a very robust red wine. i personally enjoy the cabernet over the burgundy. No its not the best but i have defiantly had waaay worse. the price of this giant jug is about 10 bucks the small i believe about 5.99. if you like sweet wines this one is not for you. but i believe they do have one available.
Heather M.
Heather M.
My all time favorite wine! Such an amazing quality for a cheap price!! I swear I could drink this stuff like juice (but then I'd be in trouble). It's just so delicious!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Clarksville , TN
Carlos rossi is my favorite Chianti is my number 1 coice but I love them all...
James W.
James W.
Enfield, CT
Anyone ever try the Rossi Challenge? Who can drink the gallon fastest?
Deidra E.
Deidra E.
Gaithersburg
Does it have a good shelf life?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
North Highlands, CA
Why can u get drunk faster with rossie than with others?
Mario O.
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Has anyone ever not had a good time while drinking this
Doug W.
Doug W.
Orlando, FL
What's your best sangria recipe with this?