Carlo Rossi Burgundy  uploaded by Damaris M.Carlo Rossi Burgundy  uploaded by Jamie M.Carlo Rossi Burgundy  uploaded by Christina meach M.

BY CARLO ROSSI BURGUNDY

• Has anyone ever not had a good time while drinking this 1 Answers
  • Is this wine sweet at all? Anything comparable to barefoot wines? 2 Answers
  • Does it have a good shelf life?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Plus it turns into red wine vinegar when you have no need to cook with an entire jug of it within a few days" in 5 reviews
  • "Carlo Rossi is cheap, yes, but there are many other cheap wines out there that are much better in quality." in 5 reviews
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I love wine but I am not a connoisseur.  We buy this wine all the time just because it is cheap and does the job (if you know what i mean ;D ).  This wine can be a good addition to dishes like using it for pasta sauce or marinade. However, I will not recommend this to people who are very particular with their wine.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes like death!!! Very cheap (cheaper than beer so we played wine pong) it was really hard to get those solo cups down. It doesnt have a sweet taste either and is bitter.
Nicole C.
Hialeah, FL
It's a great value for the amount of wine you get. It's not smooth or sweet like pricier wines, but it does the job. I haven't tried mixing it in sangria as others on here have suggested but I'm sure it would taste better that way. Carlo Rossi does sell a sangria bottle too, I believe.

This burgundy though is cheap, a large volume, and high alcohol content so it's great for parties or just to have around if you're strapped for cash but still want a couple of weekends to kick back and relax.
Damaris M.
I really enjoy this deliciousness chill or not chill is a must have in your kitchen or bar, drink it alone or just add some crackers , cheese , ham or even alone you won't go wrong is simple delicious this is my honest opinion , I have to have a back up all the time
Abi D.
I agree with all the other reviews that say this wine is lousy on it's own. Still, somehow, this is the wine I always buy when I make sangria. The recipe I use has lots of different ingredients (fruits, OJ, brandy, peach schnapps, etc.) so the wine taste isn't retained. But starting with a base like burgundy is essential to good sangria, and Carlo Rossi has a hard to beat price for the amount of wine you get!
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
Other than the low price this taste so gross! it is a bitter dry kind of taste . the price is cheap for the quantity you get without a doubt but i would not get it again. it gave me a hangover too and i do not get that from wine.... but if your on a low budget and need some for a party buy it and put all kinds of fruit and some club soda and a little sweetener to make a sangria and it is not half bad.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
In a big Italian family this goes over well for us. When we all get together this is the best way to go. You get a lot for your money. And honestly the older folks really don't care too much what they are having. We just put it in crafts so they have no clue anyway. I know if it were just myself and close friends I wouldn't be serving this. But that's just my taste talking I'm not being snooty.
Valerie P.
Anyone who knows anything about wine knows that there is no such thing as bad tasting wine. You have to either add to it with other mixes of liquer or drink it with the appropriate food such as certain cheeses to make the taste more to your liking. This products is perfect for making Red Sangria. Add Triple Sec, Brandy, and a variety of juices and you have one great pitcher of Sangria.
Sarah L.
Clark, NJ
Carlo Rossi is a great, inexpensive option for making wine cocktails. It is great for sangria, wine punches or cooking recipes. Would I sip it as a regular drinking wine? Probably not (at least not since college) but if you use it as a base for a wine punch it is perfect. It comes in large jugs so it is ideal for summer BBQs or anywhere you need to serve a larger volume of guests.
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
On its own, this wine tastes like mistakes. It reminds me of my third year of college, when a friend and I bought a jug of this and drank the whole thing in one night and I took probably about seventy pictures of Carlo Rossi's face on the bottle. It just... isn't a wonderful choice on its own. Maybe in sangria it could be redeemable.
James W.
Enfield, CT
Anyone ever try the Rossi Challenge? Who can drink the gallon fastest?
Deidra E.
Gaithersburg
Does it have a good shelf life?
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
Is this wine sweet at all? Anything comparable to barefoot wines?
Crystal C.
North Highlands, CA
Why can u get drunk faster with rossie than with others?
Doug W.
Orlando, FL
What's your best sangria recipe with this?