Carlo Rossi Burgundy  uploaded by Damaris M.Carlo Rossi Burgundy  uploaded by Christina meach M.Carlo Rossi Burgundy  uploaded by Jamie M.

BY CARLO ROSSI BURGUNDY

• Has anyone ever not had a good time while drinking this 1 Answers
  • Is this wine sweet at all? Anything comparable to barefoot wines? 1 Answers
  • Does it have a good shelf life?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Plus it turns into red wine vinegar when you have no need to cook with an entire jug of it within a few days" in 5 reviews
  • "Carlo Rossi is cheap, yes, but there are many other cheap wines out there that are much better in quality." in 5 reviews
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
My favvvvorite inexpensive wine. So delicious for the price! I also like the white and the sangria in this brand. Very sweet and delicious!
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Very cheap wine. Not the best quality but it doesn't taste bad, it's a huge bottle and it gets the job done.
Thomas T.
Spokane, WA
Delicious, I buy these at least once a week, reasonably priced and plenty of alcohol content
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
Maybe I'm just not a jug wine fan, but I think this wine is atrocious. The only reason I gave it two stars is that it is very inexpensive, and is a good thing to serve at a party. It would work well as a mixer in a sangria because the really acidy, icky flavor would be watered down by the juice and fruit.
Abi D.
I agree with all the other reviews that say this wine is lousy on it's own. Still, somehow, this is the wine I always buy when I make sangria. The recipe I use has lots of different ingredients (fruits, OJ, brandy, peach schnapps, etc.) so the wine taste isn't retained. But starting with a base like burgundy is essential to good sangria, and Carlo Rossi has a hard to beat price for the amount of wine you get!
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Uh yeah... no yuck this stuff is way too acetic. unless you need a lot of alcohol for a cheap price I wouldn't not go towards this
Kelly B.
Pearl River, LA
If you want a super cheap drunk, go for it, but you won't like the taste. But, cooking with wine is great and this one fits into even my tight budget. Great for sauces and marinating.
Nicole S.
Tracy, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Great cooking wine!!! It tastes ok, but I would rather use it for cooking. My pot roast turns out awesome with cup of this added.
Lauren H.
Mc Graw, NY
My father drinks this, so i have acquired a tasted for it over the years. It's a great drunk but one hell of a head ache the next morning.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I like this because its cheap the taste is okay but when I don't have the money to get other things I will get a wine like this.
James W.
Enfield, CT
Anyone ever try the Rossi Challenge? Who can drink the gallon fastest?
Deidra E.
Gaithersburg
Does it have a good shelf life?
Crystal C.
North Highlands, CA
Why can u get drunk faster with rossie than with others?
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Has anyone ever not had a good time while drinking this
Doug W.
Orlando, FL
What's your best sangria recipe with this?