BY BUDDIG ORIGINAL

Sign up for the new buddig lunch club: be the first to know about online coupons, new products, offers and promotions; discover delicious, time- saving recipes; check out helpful tips for saving time and money at mealtime. It's easy and absolutely free, so go to buddiglunchclub.com and join today! see more...

Elbony B.
Shelby, NC
This is a go to when I want something quick and usually they are about 90 calories for the whole pack. The Flavor is pretty much like any other generic luncheon meat. Very simply packaged and the price is very nice usually around $.80 depending on store. I will definitely keep getting this when I just simply want to make a quick snack.
April R.
Clarksville, TN
There are many times that I have used this simple lunch meat as a snack while I work. It is great to have to make a quick sandwich or at times roll up with some cheese.
desiree y.
Foodie Expert
The quantity isn't worth the money. You would assume that the price meant there would be no nitrates but I was wrong.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Is this the best lunch meat you can buy? No..is it the worst? Nope.. it is just ok., Low in calories for quite a bit of meat and it is fairly low in price when on sale. Makes a good choice however not my first choice.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
Carl Buddig Oven-Roasted Turkey, has a lot of good flavors and recipes that families will love to try.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of this turkey. I would prefer something fresh sliced from the deli case. It just isn't good.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
While this lunch meat tastes good, it has a rather large amount of calories and fat content for what is supposed to be a healthy mean;/snack. I would recommend watching the intake with this one.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I like this turkey, slice thin enough and has good flavors. Pack it for lunch when I don't cook