BY CARINA ORGANICS

Description: A daily light conditioner formulated with certified organic plant, vegetable, flower and tree extracts. Helps to restore luster, softness, flexibility and shine. Detangles instantly. see more...

Carina Organics Sweet Pea Conditioner (Daily Light)

Start your review of Carina Organics Sweet Pea Conditioner (Daily Light)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa C.
I don’t have the conditioner I have the leave in conditioner spray but since I can’t find the leave in spray on here I’m reviewing this. This is a product from Vancouver Canada and I live in America. They do ship and it’s quick shipping! The conditioner smells incredible and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. It has olive oil in it and other great things that’ll keep your hair smooth without fake things like silicones. I love this natural and organic product!
Katie K.
Vaughan, ON
I love using this product on my daughters curly hair. It works really well to eliminate tangles and leave her hair silky smooth. No need for a leave in conditioner or detangler after. Works great
Teagan D.
Surrey
Love this conditioner! Every product I’ve used from this brand has been amazing, very light and the ingredients are amazing.

Amazon