BY CARIBSEA

CaribSea Super Naturals Aquarium SandUse CaribSea Super Naturals Aquarium Sand to create a supernatural experience by re-creating the natural world in your home. This aquarium sand is pH neutral and will not increase carbonate hardness in your aquarium. This aquarium sand is ideally sized and shaped for preventing the accumulation of detritus, fish waste and food in the substrate while being fish friendly. No need to worry about your bottom dwelling, sand sifting fish with this substrate. Its small, smooth grains will not harm them. CaribSea Super Naturals Aquarium Sand contains no artificial dyes or paints to flake off and is also proven to reduce nitrates etter than regular aquarium gravel. see more...

KARI B.
KARI B.
Lakeland
Hardly had to wash sand before it was clean and crystal clear in my tank. My betta and frog and snails seem to enjoy it and it's super easy to clean. Picked it up at petco for a lot cheaper than  online. Was my first experience with sand for my tanks and I can't wait to get more and convert my other tank to sand!
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Griffith, IN
NEVER use the black version of this on bottom feeding fish. It's clearly painful, destructive and sharp. The white, however, have visible health and behavioral improvements in my fish. My Cory cats love digging it and they move around it it a lot more than the black. Great product.