BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeCaribou Coffee
Caribou Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz

Caribou Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz

by Caribou Coffee

Dream Big.How can something that keeps you awake inspire dreams? Well, as you could probably guess, this particular bag holds the answer to that question.Call it the world's most delicious paradox. Because just a sip or to of Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate will send you places you've never been before. And, as dreams often do, it might hit you with a bolt of inspiration. Not bad for a bag of beans.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caribou Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Caribou Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Teresa C.
Caribou Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz I cannot start my day without at least 2 cups of this variety of coffee. It is so smith and creamy tasting. I like to add creamer and stevia to it too. This makes me very happy!
Bethany S.
Reasonable priced, noticeable hints of the vanilla and hazelnut. Will purchase again because taste is amazing
Willow D.
Columbus, IN
caribou coffee® vanilla hazelnut dreamstate ground coffee is the best vanilla hazelnut brand I've bought. I'm sure I've bought 4 of these in last 2 months. Absolutely fantastic!
Ansley M.
Minneapolis, MN
Out of all the Caribou flavors of coffee, this is my absolute favorite. I am a repeat consumer because the taste is fantastic. It’s only available in the Midwest but if you can, I would recommend this coffee.
Kelsey M.
Monroe, MI
This is my favorite coffee to make at home. The flavor is so nice and sweet. It is easy to buy at the local grocery store.
Cady W.
Bellefonte, PA
Love this coffee. Smells delicious can sort of taste the notes and the taste of the coffee is good not too bitter.
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
This is my every day coffee. I brew it at home very frequently, but I also go to Caribou and get it when I’m on the go. The aroma and flavor are spectacular, and it is not sweet. A beautiful light roast with low acid. Everybody compliments the aroma! Delicious
Kelly K.
Allen Park, MI
I love this coffee. I always get it at Einstein Bro's when I go there. It always tastes ten times better buying it and drinking it there but it's also good at home. It actually wakes me up and gives me a burst of energy unlike a lot of other black coffee. This is a perfect taste and I don't have to use any sweeteners for it.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
When my son was in the Nic U one of the nurses brewed a pot of this in the coffee pot. It smelled absolutely magical. I went and got a cup and I was hooked. It was the bright spot of our stay at the Nic U. Coffee is a must for the long hours of worrying there. With vanilla and hazlenut, this coffee is both flavorful and aromatic. It's like a warm hug. The coffee flavor is neither missing or bitter. This coffee is an extra special was to start your day.
Melissa F.
I try a different brand or flavor of coffee all the time and this one was one that made me want to return to! I'll be buying this again! Great flavor!!! Not too weak. Nice and smooth.

Looking for your answer?