Caribou Coffee Lacuna Dark Roast Ground Coffee 12 oz

by Caribou Coffee

Lacuna dark roast is bold & oaky. 100% rainforest alliance certified coffee.

Where can I buy it? , Donde lo puedo comprar ?
Start your review of Caribou Coffee Lacuna Dark Roast Ground Coffee 12 oz!
Taylor T.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy coffee all times of the day. This is one of my favorite darker roasts for my evening cup - caffeine mysteriously doesn't affect me!. This is a bold, rich, smooth, flavorful coffee. Price is great and for a coffee shop brand coffee it's tasty.
Kassie P.
I enjoy the flavor of this coffee. It is rich and flavorful with out having an unpleasant musky taste. This is the coffee I go to when I need to put my game face on before a big day at work!
Shanna P.
El Paso, TX
For commercial coffee this is really good! I like it because the price is great, flavor and aroma are great, and it has a smooth taste!
Katy P.
Dodgeville, WI
Love this! I drink my coffee black and this has such a smooth taste. And it's easy to find! I rely on coffee to get through my morning so when I find a good one like this, I'm over the moon!
Andrea C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love coffee! You can almost find this brand anywhere! it's a great flavor and the perfect start to your morning. good price too
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this product! It's bold, strong, and not bitter. It pairs perfectly with flavored coffeemate too!
Lisa B.
Winter Garden, FL
I love Caribou coffee and especially this one. It has a lot of favor and it's a bold favor you can actually taste. I just wish they made this one in K-cups.
Jessica S.
Doddsville, MS
Too rich and strong for my taste. But good coffee all in all. It's for the people that like dark roasted kind!
Fellicia O.
Boonton Twp, NJ
This coffee is so delicious it's a little strong. But it's very smooth with a nice taste to it
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Super rich and delicious. Strong coffee flavor but still smooth. All of their coffee is great, in large pots as well as in k cups.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...