Caribou Coffee Iced Coffee Chocolate Mocha, 14.0 FL OZ

Caribou Cc Ice Cof Ch Moc 14fo

Assembled Product Weight: 1.03 Pounds

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.70 x 2.70 x 7.07 Inches

Container Type: Bottle

Caribou Coffee Iced Coffee Chocolate Mocha.; Made with real chocolate, milk & sugar.; Ultra-pasteurized.; Coffee beverage.; No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or preservatives.; 14 fl oz (414 ml).; Kosher; Caribou Coffee® Iced Coffee Chocolate Mocha.

Flavor: CHOCOLATE MOCHA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caribou Coffee Iced Coffee Chocolate Mocha, 14.0 FL OZ!
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
This Caribou Iced Coffee is my least favorite store bought iced Coffee. It was lacking coffee flavor and the mocha taste was just off. The packaging was pick being in a plastic bottle with a threaded cap. I will not buy again as it just didn't taste good to me.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Caribou Coffee Iced Coffee Chocolate Mocha, 14.0 FL OZ uploaded by Christina G.
I Love Caribou Coffee cold press SO much! Caribou Coffee is local, they roast their beans fresh every day, are Rainforest Alliance and have THE BEST baristas!I have to give a shout out to my favorite Caribou Coffee team at store 1283, because they take the time to build a rapport with their customers and remember my orders so well! They wear a smile and greet me by name, and trust me, I can 'hear a smile' in the drive thru. So, y'all keep on smiling! Your positive attitudes pull me out of a slump in the mornings when I am having a difficult time... and the coffee helps, too!
Denise C.
I prefer my coffee cold or iced so I really love this stuff! My favorite coffee drink is an iced mocha and this is a good substitute when I can't get to a coffee shop. It's so creamy, it's almost like a thick chocolate milkshake. So great! It's kind of hard to find, though.

Looking for your answer?