BY PEET'S COFFEE & TEA

Caribou Coffee® Decaf Medium Roast Ground Coffee.
Caribou blend.
Sun streams through the kitchen window as the herd gathers for another morning migration.
Smooth & classic. see more...

Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
This coffee blend is one of the best. Caribou's quality is much better than Starbucks as it doesn't have the bitterness. This bag is usually on sale in my grocery store so I like to stock up. I bring it to my office and it always tastes great! Would recommend.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Having worked at Caribou for four years, it has come to be one of my favorites! I don't usually drink decaf but if I need to, this is my first choice! Smooth and earthy!
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Love this coffee. Drink it almost daily. Nice flavor to it, and no bad after taste. Use it in our Keurig
Samantha C.
Delicious coffee we get the k-cups of this coffee and have it for breakfast. Not to strong
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
sooo yuuumyy .. i like it .. so smooth ... and makes me feel full i eat it like a snacks .. love it soo tasty 😊😊