BY CARIBOU COFFEE

At Caribou Coffee, we're kinda obsessed with coffee. Like, kinda really obsessed. We dream about its aroma. We paint our houses its trademark color. Run into us at a party, and we'll talk your ear off about the subtle differences between Costa Rican and Guatemalan brews. We also like to drink the stuff quite a bit. It's that obsession that's driven us to share the perfect cup of coffee with the world. And if you share our obsession—even better. You'll especially appreciate what we've got going on in this bag.Life is Short, Stay Awake for It.®we've always wanted to give you a way to bring a piece of our coffeehouses into the world. And while we'd prefer you don't take any of our decor off the wall or snag an espresso machine, our famous coffee beans have been granted permission to explore the world at their own leisure. So take 'em home, take 'em to the cabin, take 'em hitchhiking across the county if that's your thing. The important thing is not where you drink our coffee—it's what it inspires you to do. see more...

• How strong is this coffee? does it come in decaf?4 Answers
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
By far my favorite coffee on the planet. I've been drinking coffee literally my whole life (since age 2) and hate a super bitter coffee. This is smooth and light. I hope they never stop making It. It's bad enough they closed most of the stores!
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely LOVE this coffee! It's light yet robust flavor deeply contrasts many of the brands on the market. Daybreak is a rich, smooth blend with the normal caffeine punch one expects and a heavenly smell that will send you leaping into your daily routine. I highly recommend this product. Enjoy!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love Caribou coffee it's always so flavorful. This blend is great for that first cup in the morning and even throughout the day. It's smooth and not too strong
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Favorite coffee to make iced coffee concentrate with. it's absolutely delicious. would recommend this to everyone
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Like this coffee. Caribou coffee daybreak blend is one of there many flavors they have. Rich and robust flavor.
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
Caribou coffee rocks I grew up with my mom making this and now I do. I love it so much! strong good flavor
Abby B.
Caribou coffee is really good, and I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new one to try.
Rebecca M.
How strong is this coffee? does it come in decaf?