BY CARIBOU COFFEE

Costa rica is lively and balanced light roast coffee. 100% rainforest alliance certified coffee. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kara S.
I loved this coffee. I thought it was flavorful and delicious. It made me feel like I was back in Costa Rica. The packaging is good and it's one I continue to buy over and over again. It's fairly priced as other brands and I buy it all the time.
Jessica T.
Kansas City, MO
I picked this up the other day at the grocery store and it is so delightful! We use this in our refilable k-cup for our keurig and it is so great! Plus, it was on sale for like $5 so you can't beat that! I will def buy it again, especially at this price.
Kelsey M.
Oshkosh, WI
The cost of this coffee is similar to Starbucks but I think Caribou coffee tastes so much better.