BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsCaribou Coffee
Colombian, K-Cups for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count

Caribou Coffee Colombian, K-Cups for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count

by Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee - Colombian - 24 ct. K-Cups for Keurig Brewers Caribou Colombian Coffee is smooth roasted coffee full of sweet caramel flavors, nut notes and delicate floral nuances. Please note: regular, bold and extra bold refer to the amount of coffee in the K-Cup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caribou Coffee Colombian, K-Cups for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count!
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I love Caribou Coffee! Especially this blend, which is so nice and dark. It's a nice way to have some caribou coffee without having to drive there everyday:)
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Caribou K-cups. they are the best brand to buy. they are never super bitter or acidic or watery, which you can run into with other brands. They also all taste as good as they smell, another common problem. These were a great one, not my favorite though, Daybreak is better.
Autumn W.
London, OH
Caribou coffee is a great pick-me-up in the morning. While it doesn't pack as much punch as other coffees in its field, Caribou has a healthy roast for a full taste coffee that hits the spot.
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
Since moving to Oregon from Minnesota I have missed Caribou. So nice to get a little taste of home all the way over in Oregon!
Nicolette V.
Cambridge , MA
They are a delicious cup of coffee. They aren't too strong. I only buy K-Cups when they are on sale and I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good kcup coffee brand

Looking for your answer?