Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Whole Bean Coffee uploaded by Nichole L.

BY CARIBOU COFFEE

Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Whole Bean Coffee: A full-bodied coffee that perfectly balances herbal and fruit flavors with bittersweet chocolate Rainforest Alliance Certified Kosher see more...

Buy on Target
  • "We do have the K-cups at my local grocery store but I would prefer the whole beans like this product." in 1 review
  • "It is very smooth and isn't too acidic. " in 1 review
  • "As far as store bought coffee goes, it doesn't get much better than whole bean!" in 1 review
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
So much better than Starbucks! This coffee blend is classic, smooth and full bodied. Not bitter or over roasted. A nice clean aftertaste. A great coffee on its own or with cream and sugar. As far as medium roasts go, this one is top-notch.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love Caribou coffees. They are full bodied and taste much better than Starbucks and other brands you typically find in the supermarket. A solid 5 stars from me!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
We really like the whole bean coffee. We have our own grinder and the coffee tastes so much fresher when it is in bean form!
Megan L.
Walton, KY
This is one of the best coffees for the money! We always buy whole bean and grind it, it's a delicious fresh ground coffee.
Sarah C.
I love this coffee! It makes a great coffee for any time of the day. It is very smooth and isn't too acidic.
Tiffany L.
I love this coffee just tried it and I am loving it. Very smooth,not acidic. We kicked Folgers to the curb
Rachel O.
Independence , MO
I LOVE CARIBOU COFFEE! Some of my favorite k-cups, especially the caribou blend.
Elizabeth B.
Elkins, WV
As far as store bought coffee goes, it doesn't get much better than whole bean!
Rachael W.
London, UK
This is my favorite coffee! I always get it when I am traveling outside of the Southeast, as we don't have any coffee shops near to me! We do have the K-cups at my local grocery store but I would prefer the whole beans like this product. It's a really smooth coffee. Great flavor!