Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Whole Bean Coffee

by Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Whole Bean Coffee: A full-bodied coffee that perfectly balances herbal and fruit flavors with bittersweet chocolate Rainforest Alliance Certified Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Whole Bean Coffee!
Product Highlights
We do have the K-cups at my local grocery store but I would prefer the whole beans like this product.in reviews
It is very smooth and isn't too acidic. in reviews
As far as store bought coffee goes, it doesn't get much better than whole bean!in reviews
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
I've been using this for my morning espresso since I can't locally get any espresso roast. It has a full rich flavor that isn't bitter and it isn't too acidic the way some can be. Its easy to open and the tabs to reseal are super convenient. One of my close friends recommended this, and I know why. I can now recommend to others too.
Abigail S.
Berkley, MI
I love these beans! The bitterness of a lot of other coffees isn't there, it's very smooth and velvety. It's relatively inexpensive for the quality. This is definitely better than the competition. I would purchase this product again and would recommend others do as well!
Katharine C.
Saint Paul, MN
I don’t drink coffee often anymore, but caribou literally educated me and turned me into a coffee snob about 10 years ago. They roast their varieties for coffee beans at different temperatures to bring out the best flavor in each one. These are never burnt like bigger size companies beans. Each roast has a distinct flavor difference & this review makes me wish I could drink coffee regularly again!
Jessica B.
Oxford, AL
Caribou is my go-to coffee to brew at home. Of course it’s going to cost more than Folgers but it’s still affordable and well worth the extra cost.
Samantha D.
Madison, SD
I use this to make cold brew coffee and I love it! I love the strong smell of fresh coffee beans ground up. This is the best coffee beans I’ve found for making cold brew. I wish I had a coffee pot to try it hot. It smells just like a caribou shop when you make it.
Mandy B.
Mendota Hts, MN
So much better than Starbucks! This coffee blend is classic, smooth and full bodied. Not bitter or over roasted. A nice clean aftertaste. A great coffee on its own or with cream and sugar. As far as medium roasts go, this one is top-notch.
Megan L.
Walton, KY
This is one of the best coffees for the money! We always buy whole bean and grind it, it's a delicious fresh ground coffee.
Tiffany L.
I love this coffee just tried it and I am loving it. Very smooth,not acidic. We kicked Folgers to the curb
Melanie M.
Noblesville, IN
I really love Caribou coffees. They are full bodied and taste much better than Starbucks and other brands you typically find in the supermarket. A solid 5 stars from me!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
We really like the whole bean coffee. We have our own grinder and the coffee tastes so much fresher when it is in bean form!

Looking for your answer?