BeveragesCoffee & TeaCaribou Coffee
Caribou Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz

Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz

by Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Ground Coffee: A full-bodied coffee that perfectly balances herbal and fruit flavors with bittersweet chocolate Rainforest Alliance Certified Kosher

I've heard of this brand from friends but have never had it. How does it compare to other major coffee brands like Starbucks and Green Mountain?
I really liked the Caribou coffee I got at the Caribou drive-thru. Sadly, that store closed down and I don't think there are any Caribou locations near me anymore. Does this coffee taste like the stuff they brewed in their store?
Is this good? What do you put in it?
Start your review of Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz!
Product Highlights
I really enjoy this blend of coffee, it perks me up and it's pretty strong.in reviews
Ashley O.
Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee - 12oz uploaded by Ashley O.
Love this coffee! It smells really great and the flavor is very smooth. It’s not super bold, but is full body. Also, does not taste acidic once cooling. It is full bean and I like that because the smell and taste seem fresher when I make! I drink it black, doesn’t need any cream or additional flavor.
Tamara L.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Smooth and satisfying. I have a grinder but for simplicity I appreciate preground options. This is an easy choice for me.
Molly F.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite blend of coffee! A bold tatse without bitterness. Delightful! Rich and earthy flavor. Medium roast is right on point.
Harper H.
Perfect medium blend. Is right in the middle. It has a very warm earthy/wood taste. Definitely recommend in whole bean or in k cups. Smells amazing as well. Very high quality beans!
Andrea S.
bensenville
Purchased at: Target
AWESOME coffee brand! I’ve been buying this brand and I absolutely love it. I recommend to coffee lovers
Meredith  S.
Parma Heights, OH
I really love this coffee. I put a little bit of cream/foam on top of it. I wish I had more stores near me as I also love their iced turtle mocha.
Jacqueline B.
Millbrook, AL
I love this whole body deep flavor. It’s not too acidic and is well balanced. It keeps well (I have to ship it in now 💔) but this has been a staple in my house. Great flavor, competitive price, and recommend for all you other medium roast lovers!
Jen J.
Shakopee, MN
Caribou Coffee’s Caribou Blend is a medium roast coffee that has a classic, smooth taste. It’s not too bold and not too tangy. I would recommend this coffee #cariboucoffee #mediumroast #coffee #groundcoffer #mngrown
Lily O.
Wake Forest, NC
I just purchased my first bag of caribou coffee to make in my Keurig at home with my reusable K-cup that I bought on amazon. This blend is medium roast and goes well paired with a small amount of vanilla soy milk
Autumn L.
This is my favorite grocery store brand of coffee. It’s strong enough without being too overpowering. It has a nicer flavor than something like Dunkin or Starbucks. I would pick this over them every time.