BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsCaribou Coffee
Caribou Coffee Caribou Blend K-Cup Pods 36 ct Box

Caribou Coffee® Caribou® Blend K-Cup® Pods 36 ct Box

by Caribou Coffee

A combination of sweet, spicy & berry notes for a smooth, relaxing, down-to-earth cup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caribou Coffee® Caribou® Blend K-Cup® Pods 36 ct Box!
Jacquelyn C.
Omaha, NE
Caribou coffee is sooo good! I actually like this brand a lot better than the Starbucks brand and it’s a bit cheaper too, so it’s a win win for me!
Erika W.
Fargo, ND
This coffee is so good! This is my go to k cup. Tastes great and reasonably priced. Wouldn’t make changes to this product.
Alyssa N.
My favorite everyday coffee flavor. I love how fast and convenient kcups are, and the caribou medium roast is the perfect balance of smooth and tasty, without being overly bitter like dark roasts. I like to try flavors coffees, but this is always a reliable staple.
Jack H.
Nashville, TN
My favorite! Balanced and on the high end of medium. I love the brand. I miss the actual coffee shops!
Jennifer G.
denver, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
I have tried several different coffees and this one is by far the best that I have tried. I will not be switching anytime soon.
Ashley G.
I really enjoy these K-Cups because I have that same great flavor as buying a bag of coffee grounds! It's so convenient to be able to put back up into my Keurig and have the same fresh flavor! I'm really glad go back Costco sells big boxes of these now so I can always have in my house
Days W.
Best. Coffee. Ever. We love this. Seriously, post coming home with a child we have seriously loved this more than anything else!
Courtney H.
Oak Forest, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite home brewed coffee. Tastes really good and it’s just strong enough without being overpowering. Still tastes good over ice as well.
Megan S.
There are so many things to love about this brand of coffee. Caribou is a Minnesota coffee shop and I love having a piece of that in my home. It is a nice mild flavor and gives enough taste even when I add creamer.

I can only run it through once, any more and it comes out watery.

Overall, my favorite coffee ever!

I can only run it through once, any more and it comes out watery.

Overall, my favorite coffee ever!

Looking for your answer?